Options

memory usage..?

mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
The game is using now 430mb of space the app is using 53mb and the data is at 312mb.. is that right? It seems it just keeps growing and growing.. any way to remove all the old regions to reduce space? Or maybe on updates to not reinstall unwanted regions? It just seems that game size suddenly tripled.. ive been playin 2 months . Max weapons .. all hunts completed.. i bought the jollyshot when it was reduced price ... made the mistake of saving to cloud twice.. resetting 15 levels each time.. have had all.the crashing issues (still.crashing every 15 minutes)..

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I had a weird glitch the other day where I was able to watch the free gold ads over and over until my iPad ground to a halt and I had to power it down, so the ads/game must have used up all the iPad's resources of memory. I watched over 200 ads and bought the gold holiday hunt shotgun with the proceeds. I only had 4 hunts left to do, so it didn't get used that much!
  • Options
    ch3mical0nech3mical0ne Registered Users 6 Posts
    Heaps of games keep lagging and glitching now for me, is it my tab 2. The game does keep growing!
    Ive spent real bucks on this one.. ehh pissinme off.. region 4 lags on big hunts glitches sometimes! If I can get a pic up I will!

Helps much appreciated
  • Options
    Area 4 glitches for most of us.. its a bug not your device
  • Options
    ch3mical0nech3mical0ne Registered Users 6 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Area 4 glitches for most of us.. its a bug not your device

Ok, if you download another region will it be laggy nd freeze up too. How long is it going to take for them to fix.. argg
  • Options
    REGION 5 6 7 are okay.. region 4 was also not so buggy before the holiday hunts. I assume when that ends then region 4 trophy and contract hunts will be fixed.