Options

Few rare hunts available when hunting region 7

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
Once I started hunting region 7, few region 6 rare hunts become available and most rare hunts in region 1. Why?? Hunters in a region should get lower region rare hunts often as a courtesy as a way for sucessful hunters to get some truly rare hunting situations.

Comments

• Options
    ReyortdorReyortdor Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bump. I'm having similar issues. Does anyone have rare hunts in regions 7, 8, or 9?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Reyortdor wrote: »
    Bump. I'm having similar issues. Does anyone have rare hunts in regions 7, 8, or 9?

There are not any rare hunts in regions 7,8, or 9.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    woodman4450woodman4450 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am on region nine but since I vot to region six I have no rare hunts except in region one that is only ones that come up worthless is what they are and still have issues with game restarting after every single hunt
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I get notifications of rare hunts opening but when I open game I also check each regions rare huntsas they don't costany energy
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I got the notification for a rare hunt,opened game to find out it was in region 6--why notified us of a rare in a lower region.When I open the game and go to hunt it always open at region 1 and I have to scroll Thru to region 9,so I would have noticed the rare hunt I region 6.I agree that needs to be more rare hunts
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    If you play a region like 6 a rare hunt will open up in 6 but if you play 7, 8 or 9 rare hunts tend to open in region 1 so for higher regions play the region you want the rare hunt to open in is whati do
    ( + )