Options

Sell/trade firearms?

kxxtinekxxtine Registered Users 3 Posts
My brother got me addicted to this damn game, so kudos to the creators! My only gripe with this game is that you don't have the option to sell for Glu creds or trade in your old firearms that basically become useless once you unlock regions. I'm currently "hunting" in Alaska & upgrading to newer guns or upgrading parts gets pricey. My older ones are pretty much fully fitted, and while they were awesome for the hunts that needed them, they barely serve a purpose anymore. Example: when or why would I ever need my Region 2 rifle when I'm already in Region 5?

Also, if we're able to carry both a rifle AND a shotgun, why not be able to equip ourselves with a pistol? I've looked through the options of pistols, and some seem to be able to do enough damage & swap to your bigger gun to finish off the animals.

Just some minor suggestions, but overall I love this freaking game!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    If there was an option to sell or trade guns it would make the game far to easy to complete all of the levels. What I did was I skipped a few guns and saved up for the more powerful guns. I also saved up the gold from watching the videos to buy the automatic shot guns.

The pistols aren't really useful in the game. I went back and bought the pistols mostly because it made it more of a challenge to complete the hunts using a pistol.

If you really want to build up your money play the club hunts. I built up my money quick that way. And it makes the game more fun while we are waiting for the next region to come out.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've noticed that the time runs out on most of the club hunts before all the animals are killed, so you don't receive the big final payouts. Bit annoying!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The time running out does happen a lot. But the chance of getting the final pay out can really build up your money. I play the club hunts just for fun now. I have over 7.3 million in cash. I think that is enough money for all future guns.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    kxxtinekxxtine Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sheppeck - that's a good point. I've skipped a couple guns myself just to save for a bigger one. Sometimes I just get impatient lol, but it's definitely a fun game.

pistoff - in the beginning I had a hard time with the club hunts with the time, but I just learned how to aim better. Once i got the hang of it, I'm actually shooting more quicker. Its definitely worth it when you get that final payout!
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I've noticed that the time runs out on most of the club hunts before all the animals are killed, so you don't receive the big final payouts. Bit annoying!

You get the big payout after the hunt closes.
  • Options
    m057200m057200 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. I hate having useless weapons in my armory. I'd prefer to sell them back, even at a discounted rate, just so I don't have to scroll through them. I want 1 powerful weapon in each category and that's it.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    You get the big payout after the hunt closes.

Only if the hunt is 100% complete by the time the countdown reaches zero...
  • Options
    SoCalMitchSoCalMitch Registered Users 31 Posts
    I agree. When the game is working (which now it is not), selling older firearms which are useless to you would be a great feature to add. Same as using money to buy gold. But than that would defeat the developers method of convincing you to spend realworld cash. So....don't expect either to be implemented.
  • Options
    borigil79borigil79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do i get free coin