Options

game won't level up past 39??

M-2M-2 Registered Users 3 Posts
Is there a level 40? Or is 39 it?

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    There are levels past 39, but 39 is where they start to move almost imperceptibly slowly. I reckon it took me around 300 hunts to get through that level, but I am now on 45, so it does go on.
  • Options
    M-2M-2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have now made it to 40. But it seems as if I'm not getting "level credits" for completing hunts. Imperceptibly slow is an understatement
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    If you watch very carefully at the level bar, when the cash is tallying up it'll sometimes grow by about 1 pixel. This happens about every 3 to 5 hunts. It's a long process from now on!

I reckon it has taken me around a month to go from 40-45 and I play all the time...
  • Options
    SoCalMitchSoCalMitch Registered Users 31 Posts
    I am (or should I say WAS because the game is only crashing for me right now) at level 40 almost to level 41. The progress bar is VERY slow when you get to the higher levels.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am on level 46. Which doesn't mean anything in this game. Moving up a level just gives you 1 gold and replenishes your energy.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    almer18almer18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Anyone had a region 8.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    since the update, I have jumped from the middle of 39 to 41..
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    I jumped from 47 to 67. Which was nice since it gave me a gold each game I played.
  • Options
    To which update are you referring? I dont see an update yet beyond the one mid December to 1.2.1
  • Options
    The update came out yesterday for my apple device.
  • Options
    Really? Neither of our 5 iphones or 4 ipads see any update yet. What version do you have. Latest one that people seem to have is 1.2.1 which came out in mid December if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    I think I have1.2.1. Try connecting to a wifi network. Some of these updates are big and will only deliver through wifi.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've got 1.2.1 already. Got it mid December when it came out. I guess for some reason yours didn't update until just recently.
  • Options
    I got the mid December update. The update yesterday took away the holiday hunts.
  • Options
    jclem1.jc@gmail.comjclem1.jc@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello to all members, and thank u all who help us "newby" members with our dh14 problems...
    I love these DH and big game hunter games, but am not at all game, computer, or even web page savvy, so I am hoping my problem is easily fixable.
    I just got a new phone yesterday that has enough RAM etc to even download my DH2014 so I was extremely excited to get to throw bullets at Bambi and friends after a very long pause so I didn't really pay attention to the Time Error icon until I ran out of energy and gold coins.
    When I click on this icon it says I need to connect to the internet but this makes no sense to me as I'm playing on my Moto e4 phone.
    I'm certain it's a simple fix and would greatly appreciate any help I can get with it.
    I apologize if I've posted on or in the wrong forum btw...