Options

Plz Help

The Game Wouldnt Start So I reinstalled It And Loged In With Google Acc Again ...
All Tthe achievement Loaded But Nothing Eals $, Lvl,region Or Wepons
Had More 250k All Wepons R The latest Plus All Regions Opend
Now Got Nothing!!
Google Acc Mr.fadi.ramadan1@gmail.com
Need To Know Wots Happening!

Comments

• Options
    Joe414Joe414 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing for me please help us
  • Options
    DuckDuck Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! Is there a fix for this or is everything lost?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    It is possible that after playing a little bit you will get a prompt of "The save data on your device is different then the save data in the cloud" and "Which save data do you wish to use?" If so pick the right one to get at least some of what was lost back. Unfortunately Google seems to have issues auto saving like it should. Only other option is to submit a ticket for help and hope they can help you. Link to submit ticket http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask. Good luck, that stinks!
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Idont know of anyone who has played tbis game that,at some point ,lost game progress in a bad cloud save decision...if u havent experienced it your lucky...as it was a serious blow ..never save to cloud no matter if its says data is saved the same as local storage..its almost too tempting if you have never lost your progress ,as the program is relentlessly asking you to make a decision ... there is only one choice to make!! Always save local and hope it doesnt pop up in game play and u inadvertantly press the wrong side...
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Idont know of anyone who has played tbis game that,at some point ,lost game progress in a bad cloud save decision...if u havent experienced it your lucky...as it was a serious blow ..never save to cloud no matter if its says data is saved the same as local storage..its almost too tempting if you have never lost your progress ,as the program is relentlessly asking you to make a decision ... there is only one choice to make!! Always save local and hope it doesnt pop up in game play and u inadvertantly press the wrong side...

Yes, great point. Normally I would say always choose left option as that is always local, meaning you will stay right where you are without losing anything and that is what then saves to the cloud. In this case I suggested picking right side only because everything was lost already and that would be the only hope of getting at least some of it back. Yeah it has gotten me like so many others, if it comes up in the middle of a hunt I will gladly fail the hunt to make the correct choice.