Options

Rare hunts

Imsh83Imsh83 Registered Users 2 Posts
Have played many rare hunts, and still have not received any weapons? Am I missing something in the hunts?

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    No, certain rare hunts did give weapons during the holiday hunts, but since the holiday hunts went away on the 9th, I think. The hunts were brought back as a free hunt for extra cash, meaning they do not cost energy. No one has reported receiving anything other than cash from them since holiday hunts ended.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    You are right, Kyra420. They are just paying cash right now. I usually get region 1 rare hunts that don't pay much at all.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I had played about 10 rare hunts since the last update that took away the holiday hunts. Never received anything, except the cash. The rare hunts usually come available after about 30 contract hunts are played.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    You are right, Kyra420. They are just paying cash right now. I usually get region 1 rare hunts that don't pay much at all.

These come up all the time because when the game opens it is on region 1. As Sheppeck stated, playing enough hunts in any region tends to open up the rare hunt in that region. I also noticed while playing region 7 or 8 hunts the rare hunt will open in region 6 sometimes. Just something to watch for, almost missed doing the rare hunt because it was unexpected, now I always check.