Options

Next update and launching issues

MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
Dear Gluadmin:

A couple of days ago my DH 2014 crashed. The game does not launch. When I touch the DH 2014 icon on my iPad screen, the little Glu guy (with the hunting hat and the old fashion rifle) shows up, stays for 4-5 seconds and vanishes, closing the app and returning to the general screen of the iPad (where I can see the icons of all downloaded apps).

I have tried all suggestions that you made in other threads but none of them work, so I understand that my only option is to wait until the next update. And here comes the question: is the Alpine hunt (already announced for the end of next week) an "update" for these purposes (fixing the launching problems)? I am doubtful because the new regions released are not considered "updates" (to the extent that they are not mentioned as such in the list of versions of the game that appears in the summary of the game available in the AppStore)

Thanks for clarifying, Sir.

Comments

• Options
    #Robert463#Robert463 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I play with iOS 7. Everything worked great on mine except deer hunter 2014. I went to settings, general, reset, then hit reset network. Don't know why or how, but it fixed something.
  • Options
    Thanks, Robert. I tried your solution .... but it did not work. An update seems to be my only (and last) hope. It is weird, because I never experienced any problem with DH 2014 before, and other Glu games (DH reloaded) continue to work correctly on my iPad.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Gluadmin:

Never mind. The problem is fixed (thanks to the advice provided by Alan1572 in the thread "Dear admin")

Many thanks again, Alan!!!!!