Options

Please explain how club hunts work

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
Can someone please explain in detail how club hunts work. I know you purchase them. Let's say I have one club hunt left. I choose a club hunt. Now what? How many times can you hunt in the hunt you chose? Do you have to buy another club hunt to hunt in the hunt you chose, to hunt again. I have yet to see get a single payout for ones I have hunted in and have no intention of paying for anymore when I don't get anything for it. What am I doing wrong? I have searched and searched for a detailed explanation regarding the club hunts and still cannot find one. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You can take part in each hunt once for free and up to 3 times if you're willing to bleat on about it on Facebook. No need to pay anything out in real cash. The big payout shown happens after the hunt has finished, but only finished successfully i.e. all the required animals have been killed in the allotted time...
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    You can take part in each hunt once for free and up to 3 times if you're willing to bleat on about it on Facebook. No need to pay anything out in real cash. The big payout shown happens after the hunt has finished, but only finished successfully i.e. all the required animals have been killed in the allotted time...

Thank you. I played in several, and they finished successfully, only got paid for one.