Options

Club Hunts on Android

One day I turned DH 2014 on and on each region there was a club hunt icon. I only saw it once and was wondering why the club hunt option isn't available? Does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Club hunts briefly became available for android, I never saw them. They were quickly removed due to issues of some sort with them, basically they were not ready. Hopefully they will get released again soon, they are in the works but no possible date has been given.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Club hunts briefly became available for android, I never saw them. They were quickly removed due to issues of some sort with them, basically they were not ready. Hopefully they will get released again soon, they are in the works but no possible date has been given.

Club hunts on Android have had to be postponed indefinitely; just got the info on that.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Club hunts on Android have had to be postponed indefinitely; just got the info on that.

Shucks! Thanks for letting us know!
  • Options
    DahlstaDahlsta Registered Users 4 Posts
    So no chance at all on CLUB hunts for us droid users? Listening to all my I phone using coworkers playing their club hunts is incredibly annoying!!!!!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Dahlsta wrote: »
    So no chance at all on CLUB hunts for us droid users? Listening to all my I phone using coworkers playing their club hunts is incredibly annoying!!!!!

An easy solution would be to buy an Apple device.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: