Options

Figured out how to make the game fun again

appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
So its crazy, but it worked. I figured out today how to make the game fun again.

I've been playing the game on my Iphone for about a month. I managed to finish region 8, working towards my 2nd mill, and amass a whopping 180 gold. The game was getting boring, until the alpine event. WOO HOO. and then my thrill and excitement came crashing down. I don't have enough gold to buy the guns. :(

Now don't get me wrong. I do not fault GLU for trying to make a buck. After all that's what a business is supposed to do. It's just that, I'm not gonna spend my money on gold. Now I'll watch the videos. And believe me I've watched a bunch of the damn things. But the game will only let me watch about 4 and then I can't watch anymore for hours. And I can't use hunter bucks to buy any gold. So it takes forever to get any.

Now what does aggravate me is that the apps are not the same on both platforms. As a IOS user I can't accumulate gold on other games and put it towards DH14. Now whether that is the fault of GLU or Apple, I don't know. Now it seems droid users are able to buy the alpine guns with hunter bucks. Now if that's true, that is the fault of GLU and is not fair to us IOS users. Who can't even bank gold from other games.

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'm failing to spot the bit where you let everyone know how to make the game fun again?
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Missed a thread!

The ability to buy the event gun with Hunter Bucks on Android was a bug that was fixed and updated not too long ago. We apologize for the confusion this caused!

We have been keeping an eye on the forums and appreciate all the feedback given both positive AND negative! Though negative comments that are constructive are looked at much more closely than others!

Thanks all!
  • Options
    Well Hell. I don't know what happened there. It cut off my last 2 paragraphs. Now it makes my thread just silly. Not sure how I managed that.

What I did was start over. I deleted the game and reinstalled. I found it much more fun and entertaining when I had something to work for rather than an endless contract hunts that never change. Hopefully by the time I get back to level 38 region 9 will be out. I've learned a lot of tips and tricks over the last month that should get me there quicker than the first time.

Now the game is fun again :)
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Well Hell. I don't know what happened there. It cut off my last 2 paragraphs. Now it makes my thread just silly. Not sure how I managed that.

What I did was start over. I deleted the game and reinstalled. I found it much more fun and entertaining when I had something to work for rather than an endless contract hunts that never change. Hopefully by the time I get back to level 38 region 9 will be out. I've learned a lot of tips and tricks over the last month that should get me there quicker than the first time.

Now the game is fun again :)

Hmmmm, Not a bad idea at all. But I still have gold I purchased, not a lot, but some, would I lose that? Don't really care about the 5 million hunter bucks because they are not good for much.
  • Options
    I don't know about purchased gold. I lost all my gold that I had earned from watching videos. But no big loss. It was worth it to start over
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I do not think u lose gold when u restart game..the glugold is saved on the glu servers and if it does disappear there is a tool to restore glu gold that can be found in the forums