Options

Problems importing save files

Backed up my iPhone 5S save on my computer and I've been trying to put it on my phone now for days. Every time I bring the save files over from the Documents folder using iExplorer the game keeps sending me back through the tutorial. The game stores my savedatatxt_infrqbak file but not my savedata.txt or savedatatxt_frqbak files (I can tell this by looking at the kb amounts). I already restarted the game once when I got my new phone, and I'd hate to restart a second time to get all the way back up to level 36 (for the third time) with the weapons and cash ($700k) that I had.

Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• Options
    OneDeadlyGhostOneDeadlyGhost Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks Kyra, but that is not what I am trying to do. My game had some corrupt files on it that even the update did not fix (i.e. not being able to get past a trophy hunt). If I restore from iTunes it won't change anything. The process that I am doing is simply copying the few save files from the documents folder using iExplorer. I successfully did it once before, but I'm having trouble understanding why now it keeps bringing me back to the tutorial.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    This probably will not help either but in case it will I will paste it here. Good luck!

So I followed the instructions provided here by Roone and it worked! No lies, it worked. I deleted the "bundle data" and the "manifesttime.txt" file and it worked. This happened a few weeks ago. Just tonight after working it happened again! DH 2014 froze again at the Glu icon and didn't load. So I did the same thing again and now it's working again! Please give this a try and I hope it works for you.

Thanks Roone!

FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY:

For those using iOS, have version 1.2.1 and are hanging on launch of the game try these steps.

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Library
    8. Delete the below FOLDER
    Apps/DH 2014/Library/BundleData

9. Double Click Caches
    10. Delete the below file
    a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt

11. Launch the game

If that works great! If not try also deleting this additional files.

a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Manifest
    b. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt
    c. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/ABTestConfig.txt
    d. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/GluonConfig.txt
    e. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Killswitch.txt
    f. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/MissionSettings.txt
  • Options
    OneDeadlyGhostOneDeadlyGhost Registered Users 10 Posts
    Those tips helped when I was stuck at the Glu man loading screen, but they aren't working with my save files. Any idea on why the game restarts the tutorial every time I import a save file?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    No idea and I actually have only played on android so there is no way I can help to try to troubleshoot. Figured you knew all I tried to help with but thought it was worth a shot. Not being able to play is no fun, or, having to start all over for that matter. Idk if submitting a ticket would help but I guess that is all I have left, lol. Good luck!