Options

Does hunt difficulty increase by the level attained?

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
This question may be for admin/developer. Is there an intentional increase of hunt difficulty as the level attained increases? I am at a level somewhat north of 85 and there seems to be a tendency to harder/increased intensity level of the contract hunts. Is this a feature or am I seeing something not there?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am on level 86 and have not found that the contracts are harder the higher the level.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I'm about to hit level 92 and it doesn't seem any harder than usual
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I go on regions not levels and each region offers more challenging targets although the weapons available makes the challenge seem less so just use pistols or lowerpowered weapons to up the ante!
    ( + )
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    How many sucessful hunts does it take to complete a level? Best est I have made is 150.
  • Options
    Seems like it is about 200 to advance to the next level.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Sounds accurate ill take it remember the mid levels where it took about 300 or more
  • Options
    When I was around level 47 it would take about 400 games to move to the next level. That is also when I jumped from level 47 to 72.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I go on regions not levels and each region offers more challenging targets although the weapons available makes the challenge seem less so just use pistols or lowerpowered weapons to up the ante!
    I agree. Not using sight scopes helps you remember what weapon you're using, adds to your visual, and offers a more challenging hunt.
    iPhone 4, usually.