Options

I can't help noticing...

pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
that white lions aren't rare anymore. I'd have thought they'd be very rare given the amount I've shot over the last few months!

Comments

• Options
    Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Maybe they are breeding very quickly
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    All new white lions are clones....you didn't know that? It's been going on for years.....same with black lions, stripped lions, spotted lions, winged lions, and the ever so popular 'panda lion'.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    White lions were rare with extra value credited in the kill in the Nile region. Why not here? No consistency here. Same is true of the white elephants.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I'm not a zoologist, but "forest colored cheetah" sounds fake and if they were real they would definitely be hard to kill and should warrant the 'rare animal' label....still waiting for the pink flamingo hunt!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    White lions--part of a secret breeding program,they multiply like rabbits.also about the forest colored cheetahs--should give them the ultimate camouflage ,thus they should be considered a combination trophy/rare hunt--hard to shoot what you can't see
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Doe's any animals in game now award rare hunt value because I haven't seen any in a while
    ( + )