Options

Having issues with game?

First read the top sticky thread if you have not. One thing not suggested in it that might help is reseting your device either by a soft reset or hard reset. Remember that your device is a computer and computers need to be shut down and restarted to function properly at times, my laptop prompts me to do so weekly. To soft reset; do not have device plugged in and power it down. Leave it off for at least 15 seconds, maybe just do 30 seconds to be sure, and power it back on. For a hard reset; again, do not have device plugged in and remove the battery while the device is on, leave the battery out for the 15 to 30 seconds, then put battery back in (obviously, lol) and power it back on. The soft reset helped me fix the stuck checking for updates issue with my Galaxy S4. Neither reset should harm your device in any way. This will do nothing for the crashing after hunts thing as that seems to be caused by the pop ups since it only seems to happen on android devices. Also on android devices I suggest clearing your cache regularly as a lot of data builds up there and clearing the cache will not negativity impact the game. Good luck to all, hope you get gaming again soon!

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well written Kyra, have done this a few times on my kindle HDX and it has solved many issues! Sometimes I do it just to refresh the system.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Thank you Todfoxx!

Guess I should also point out that a hard reset may fix issues that a soft reset may not, that is why both are mentioned.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I removed the battery from my iPhone and now it won't go back together. You owe me a new phone! :p
  • Options
    ChrisS1965ChrisS1965 Registered Users 14 Posts
    So how do you do this on an iPad then:confused:
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    I tried the soft reset and didn't work. I then tried the hard reset and that didn't work either. Galaxy S3.
  • Options
    Pistoff, I hope you got it back together, but the check is in the mail, lol.
    ChrisS1965, I have never used any apple devices so I do not know how an iPad is different or works.
    Devilchilddelux, sorry it did not work, it does seem like the s3 is one of the devices having the biggest issues with this game.

Basically I just figured it was worth people trying this since it might work and if you cannot play anyway it wasn't going to hurt anything.
  • Options
    barracudabarracuda Registered Users 1 Posts
    i played deer hunter 2014 from PC but i can only play untill region 4.
  • Options
    barracuda wrote: »
    i played deer hunter 2014 from PC but i can only play untill region 4.

Unfortunately they have only released 4 regions so far for computers running windows and, from what I have seen, they released 6 regions for mac (apple computers). If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I am sure someone will point it out. Hopefully they will get computer gamers more regions soon, I have not seen any announcements concerning this.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    From what I've read, you can play the entire game on a PC, but it requires the use of an Android emulator.
  • Options
    m286329m286329 Registered Users 4 Posts
    A hard reset on an iPhone is holding home+power