Options

Assult rifle series in Region 8

gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
This new hunt is asking you to purchase the G&H Seeker. Don't need it. I use the Rapier Hound and it works just fine. I see no sense is blowing 180 gold credits on on item you only use for this region. BLA BLA BLA.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    What level are you on? In the past events you could play some levels to a certain point before you had to buy the required rifle for the event.

I had already won the rifle from a previous event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    It will ask for it guarantee. You r going to have to buy it
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Gluadmin,
    Thx for letting me hunt the assault series with artillery that I already own and have max'ed out. Nice not to have to buy something to shoot up region 8. Cudos!!!
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If you use an alternate weapon on the first assault series, after you have successfully passed 1/60...it will offer you a special deal on the G&H Seeker for either gold or cash. I think it was 185000 cash or 90 gold. Once you get to assault rifle series 5/60 the Seeker is required.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    Have gone through Region 7 and 8 Trophy without much problem on iMac. Doing the others now to rebuild the money. Assault rifle seems to work okay for lung shots but need the rifle for hearts. Scenery is great. Miss the real hunting in Colorado Rockies. Of course it was hunting season but normally just an expensive and cold camping trip for me.