Options

gazelles

waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
Does anyone else think it is ridiculous how tough they are to kill? Two shots with a fully upgraded assault rifle? Or even sometimes even with the new region 10 shotgun at close range...

Is it just me or should the fully upgraded weapons for each region be able to easily kill any animal from that region?

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    What is daft is that the same assault rifle will kill them with one shot over a much greater distance in one of the other hunts...
  • Options
    waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
    It is just funny that the rhinos go down with 1 shot from the assault rifle or shotgun and the gazelles take two unless you hit a vital.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The Gazelles are tough for sure, but if you learn their patterns it gets easier. I can now kill them with one well placed shot about 75% of the time. What's frustrating sometimes is the timer being only about 1 minute to kill 8. The first ten seconds or more they're out of range so 50 seconds leaves no time for errors.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    They are tough ,and I agree that learning their pattern helps the kill percentage,timing with shots and reload time ,helps to let one go,too kill the next two,it's all about pattern recognizition and timing --good challenge