Options

count down

Hi

Great game having fun on computer and cell.

Wanted to suggest on thing. I know if I click on my empty energy it will tell me how much time left until a cell recharges but on the main page if you slide the lighting bolt energy icon over just a little to the left you could add a count down timer right above the energy bar on the right side of the bar. That way is just easier for players to know time left until recharge!

Also 5 minutes might be better as I know most games recharge a cell every 5 minutes 10 is a bit long and you would am sure rather players stay on your game then go elsewhere due to waiting around too long.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    dave1776 wrote: »
    Hi

Great game having fun on computer and cell.

Wanted to suggest on thing. I know if I click on my empty energy it will tell me how much time left until a cell recharges but on the main page if you slide the lighting bolt energy icon over just a little to the left you could add a count down timer right above the energy bar on the right side of the bar. That way is just easier for players to know time left until recharge!

Also 5 minutes might be better as I know most games recharge a cell every 5 minutes 10 is a bit long and you would am sure rather players stay on your game then go elsewhere due to waiting around too long.

Dave
    I tried to slide the lighting bolt,could not get it to move,I just wait for the notification to pop up on my home sceen,--you are completely full energy and it is time to hunt---maybe they could have an one time offer for more units of energy--from 10 to 15 or 20, --if they did offer this ,you know it would cost gold
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I tried to slide the lighting bolt,could not get it to move,I just wait for the notification to pop up on my home sceen,--you are completely full energy and it is time to hunt---maybe they could have an one time offer for more units of energy--from 10 to 15 or 20, --if they did offer this ,you know it would cost gold

That's not what I am saying is not a user change am suggesting the developers do that so that way they have some extra space there for a small count down clock related to the energy either that is a hover clock where if you point to the energy it would at least show but onscreen is the better option in my own view.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Oh ok ,sorry misread