Options

Facebook - Guns get stuck during immediate kills. is this programmed ?

As question says,
If this is programmed for money (ignore the topic), else this is disgusting.

Guns, gets stuck while moving along from left to right or vice-versa..

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Just a glitch I heard they are working on...it is annoying but can be worked around.
    Say What??
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Just a glitch I heard they are working on...it is annoying but can be worked around.

Worked around? How as it is annoying to be tracking an animal in sight mode just to have the gun stop tracking like it hit a wall.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Until they fix it, I just consider it an aggravating challenge. In the last several hundred hunts, it might have cost me to fail two...
    Say What??
  • Options
    dave1776dave1776 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Until they fix it, I just consider it an aggravating challenge. In the last several hundred hunts, it might have cost me to fail two...

yeah my case still new so don't have hundreds racked up yet but even then in the last 50 or so been hitting me hard as I am scoped in on an animal and nail it and then as others run I track but hit the wall where it stops tracking and then unscope and rescope after moving pointer ahead and even then sometimes hit the wall again forcing the process all over again. Had it happen 4 times in one hunt which blew the hunt for me. So guess each has the same sort of issue but in varying degrees.