Options

Fb

Yeh I know I posted this in the other forum, but wasn't getting any response. Anyway, how do I sign in to FB on my Ipad to participate in the Club Hunts? TIA
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I believe you have to have Facebook downloaded on your Ipad, having the app should do it.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Tried that... still doesn't let me. Hmmm
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sorry, I can't help more than that, that was only info I remember posted and I use android.
  • Options
    Still trying to figure this out...lil help!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Please...some help here. I really want to do some club hunts. I am sure I am not the only one with this question...
    Say What??
  • Options
    gluadmin, you have an answer for me???
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    gluadmin, you have an answer for me???

I feel for you Tdub, I can't believe no one has any suggestions or are experiencing the same thing. All moderators have seemed to be scarce recently. I think it is because update is coming soon and they are going to fix everything they can with it, then sort through what is still problematic. They are scarce because everyone is probably really busy to get everything done.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We don't have an answer beyond hoping that the next update will address this. We don't have a solution to offer at this time.
  • Options
    Thanks...it keeps asking me to share or comment on FB...just doesn't tell me how. Bring on Region 10!!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It's coming really soon!
  • Options
    nickc25nickc25 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Thanks...it keeps asking me to share or comment on FB...just doesn't tell me how. Bring on Region 10!!!

I'm having the same issue, keeps saying "Could not login to Facebook" :(