Options

Faceboon Hope all our acquired cash till region 9,wont be wasted on new levels/region

FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
I have over 850,000 cash acquired till now after completing region 9.
Hope this entire cash wont be wasted on new levels or new regions.

It will be a complete waste, will appreciate if a developer/staff reply so that we wait for new levels or continue playing.

Regards,

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I suggest you keep playing to acquire more cash, I could see it being over a million to buy and upgrade a region 10 rifle; let alone all else it may bring. I don't know how Facebook will stay with updates compared to mobile devices, but I don't see it getting abandoned either.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Yeah,if the past is an indication of the future,then you should be bank rolling some serious cash-
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    If this Lost Temple thing includes region 10 you're gonna need a lot more cash than 850,000!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm over 21,000,000 at this point. My guess is about 3,000,000 to buy all four cash weapons in Region 10.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    As I recall, it cost me about 2.3 mill to complete the needed upgrades of the 4 region 9 weapons that I bought for about 1250 gold. Unlikely that region 10 will be cheaper to outfit for if weapons are to be primarily bow.