Options

Lost temple

garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
Great job glu this now is a awesome game. Love the graphics and the hunts. You guys will enjoy lost temple region. Good luck guys

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Great job glu this now is a awesome game. Love the graphics and the hunts. You guys will enjoy lost temple region. Good luck guys

Glad you are enjoying it!
  • Options
    bill wbill w Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still haven't received the update on my kindle...you guys are killing me....lol
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yeah, when is it coming? All I read about it sounds great! Just waiting to play already! C`Mon man!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Has Apple giving any indication when they are gonna ok it? I'm getting twitchy waiting lol
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I'm ready to switch to an android device
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    But they don't get club hunts lol. My wife just got a new iPhone I think once she gets everything off her old one (android) I'm gonna start a new game on it.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    I'm ready to switch to an android device

Heh, every other release it's been Apple first then Android. I bet all those Android users are now going "SEE!!! This is how we feel most releases!!!" ;)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What about kindle fire? They seem to keep on top of things, my son plays on a android device, and in the past events both our devices would chime in at the same time when the updates were available to play.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Heh, every other release it's been Apple first then Android. I bet all those Android users are now going "SEE!!! This is how we feel most releases!!!" ;)

Couldn't say it better than that. Thanks for all the great work!!!
  • Options
    Well just finished the lost region with the bows and man it was fun. Waiting on the next lost region. And I did get the Barton hawk getting ready to upgrade it. Have fun guys
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well just finished the lost region with the bows and man it was fun. Waiting on the next lost region. And I did get the Barton hawk getting ready to upgrade it. Have fun guys

Finished the region too :)
    I must say Glu did an excellent job on the complexity of the temple hunt and the new graphics and novelty animals...good job!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Done and done. Let me join in on the hymn of praise... the temple is a great piece of work and really enjoing the bows in other hunts! More hidden regions to follow I suspect...
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Can't wait till iOS updates :(
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    mfdakotamfdakota Registered Users 2 Posts
    Finished it too. Now what? Lost temple might have been a bit more difficult if we couldn't use a backup weapon. Some of those heart shots wouldn't have been so easy without using a rifle.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    mfdakota wrote: »
    Finished it too. Now what? Lost temple might have been a bit more difficult if we couldn't use a backup weapon. Some of those heart shots wouldn't have been so easy without using a rifle.

Only two weapons I have equipped for it are bow and crossbow, they are great, I decided to enjoy the challenges of only having those and not using guns for temple hunts. Heart shots I'm good with, the birds I only get because they gave us more than enough targets. The ideal pairing is the double barrel shotgun or shotgun with bow or crossbow, or rifle/assault rifle instead of shotgun. But something coming to tear me apart and having only a crossbow is fun.
  • Options
    FuddyduddyFuddyduddy Registered Users 10 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Glad you are enjoying it!

I am reading that lost temple is out but I am not getting any updates! I have iOS, is this why I don't get it? Help. I am dying to play.
  • Options
    It is a apple thing glu is waiting for them to get approval. It is supposed to be released next week
  • Options
    gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I have a kindle and still no region 10
    What's up with that?