Options

local and cloud save..tabs switched?

I have a concern ... the new update has seemingly changed the positioning of the local or cloud save option although i am not sure and am seeking others input. During one of the annoying popups asking or informing of differences between save points.. od which i always choose local ..for two reasons.. first being the local side is always furtherest in progress .. the second being , even if they are equal u will lose progress if saving to cloud ...
The concern is now the tabs dont tell u which is which and now the right side has a more advanced score than the left.. .. which is local and which is cloud?? After all the cloud save errors how could they leave this in such a state of potential confusion and inevitable problems

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    I have a concern ... the new update has seemingly changed the positioning of the local or cloud save option although i am not sure and am seeking others input. During one of the annoying popups asking or informing of differences between save points.. od which i always choose local ..for two reasons.. first being the local side is always furtherest in progress .. the second being , even if they are equal u will lose progress if saving to cloud ...
    The concern is now the tabs dont tell u which is which and now the right side has a more advanced score than the left.. .. which is local and which is cloud?? After all the cloud save errors how could they leave this in such a state of potential confusion and inevitable problems

That's great feedback. Thanks for letting us know. Will pass along to devs.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    After further play , i have confirmed that the tabs have switched positions..the cloud save is now on left and the local is on right side of pop up window..these tabs are not identified as such.actually they have NO identification. If tbey are equal in progress be careful not to press wrong one!
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    Im loosing so much progress. Fustrated. I love the game but when will this be fixed? I had to re-play part of the hidden maps because of it. :(