Options

hey glu!! fix region 4 and 9 maps PLEASE

Using android LG optimus 9. Sent tickets unresolved.. level 4 level 9 ..same landscapes both regions.. the map or region is unplayable bcuz it glitches until it freezes my device.. glu has been sent ticket on this and replied.. aware of issue and working on "FIX ASAP". Well region 4 was put in months ago.. i got through it eventually.. and had since removed it from play when given oppurtunity.. no problem i guess.. region 9 comes and oh nooo.. same map except now with rain.. it glitches then freezes 80%of time.. SAME AS REGION 4 did does and apparantly always will .. so now a special hunt ..i reload region 4 and it was never fixed.. so now months after ur FIX ASAP reply.. u have added a region that is the same and glitches the same( 9).. and now a total new hunt through region 4 and its still messed up..
Let me clarify its not MY device.. all other paets of game work fine . All other apps, games, and functions work fine.. I am comfortable using support tickets and do so.. but its not cutting it.. and i dont get it.. u have changed maps for those who couldnt see geese ! Why not fix thiis problem? I know im ranting but my frustration in this issue is increasing... i cant finish region 9 or adequately play the new bow series in region 4... have already wasted two rare calls due to complete freeze and that really ****es me off.

Comments

• Options
    vladimir22vladimir22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agree. It seems that they did nothing with updates for android users in region 4 and 9. Somehow i manage to complete region 9 but new missions in 4 are completely unplayable. It seems that lot of players wont complete new missions with bows..........
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Got another response from support...actually two responses.. i will paraphrase... first response was that the problem was addressed in update..my response"" NO . the issue is unresolved with and explanation of problem...glu response is that they will quickly pass to dev team and it will be addressed with "HIGH PRIORITY"..

I consider that a good response..BUT.. i have been assured three seperate times over 4 months that they are aware of problem with this particular map landscape on cerain devices.. no fix yet.. plenty of updates.. many assurances.. no fix..
    Now for the positive.. I ENJOY THIS GAME.. and i think the new game content is really the correct way to improve game.. and shows glu is listening to our feedback at least on content. Now lets get the team troubleshooters to get it to work for us that are having problems..
  • Options
    slyder1969slyder1969 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have same ploplems region 4&9 unplayable
  • Options
    zshan517zshan517 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here, haven't gone to 9 yet and can't finish 4 cuz it keeps glitching me out where I have to reboot my phone everytime
  • Options
    JustinBmJustinBm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue with L9, my only worry is that we can't get to the hidden temple because I only completed the trophy hunts in order to move on.
  • Options
    Michael StewartMichael Stewart Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the same problem with region 4 and 9 too. Droid Razor. It sucks too cause can't play the lost temple since I cant get the map piece's in region 4.
  • Options
    TroutSlayerTroutSlayer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same issues, but Glu told me that the problems were on my end, wireless connection issue. Lol. Then they told me they were working to resolve the issue. I guess that means that my Kindle and Glu are communicating and working together, unbeknownst to me? Lol
  • Options
    vladimir22vladimir22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It looks that we are just minority and that updates for glitching will never come out......
    Only solution is to play on another phone, I am using my brothers phone Nexus 5 to complete region number 4.
  • Options
    awekath@gmail.comawekath@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    count me in as a android user that can not play 4 and 9. it sucks, already finished all the crossbow hunts, just regular bow to hunt now. but because of the glitch, i cant complete anything. please fix it, if your aware of it, then fix the damm thing. why keep doing updates and not fixing what you already have. just seems the rhinos and elephant boards dont like us android users
  • Options
    rql2110rql2110 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Have same problem too... im using galaxy tab 2, lat updating yesterday brought a new hope that glu already fix the problem, but nohing diferent in region 4..it still freeze and error...
  • Options
    ppadypopappadypopa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. I can't pass 4/40 in region 9
  • Options
    Jason hillJason hill Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the first same problem. I managed to get through region 9. But can't get region 4 bow series to work. I sent tickets to GLU and got the same response. HIGH PRIORITY!!! My **s, been months And no fix. I have cancelled my GLU monthly subscription for GLU credits. That need to fix this bug. It has been long enough for us Android users!!!!!!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Man, I reported this issue a long time ago when I first started playing this game on my android phone. Now I play on kindle tablet and no problems. I check the game on my phone and regions 4 and 9 are still not playable. Been like that for about 3 months,I submitted a ticket and posted thread on this forum..nothing, I gave up. I know many people have this bug. I still leave the game on my phone though, in hopes someday it will get fixed.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    drynndrynn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Only way I got by region 4 was to just complete the trophy hunts all the rest of 4 is unplayable. I have not gotten to 9 sincei have pretty much given up playing since I can't play 4 I cannot complete the hidden map. You would think the devs would fix this. Until they do I will continue to give bad review of game. I'm running android on a Acer iconia A1