Options

Max Weapon Power ? What The .....!

I'm in region 5 with the region 6 Grantham Huntsman, and I can't upgrade the stability passes 97.8% but I need a 99% stability to finish the Trophy Hunt. I spent tons of "money" to upgrade the rifle only then to see I can't upgrade it enough to clear the Trophy Hunt. Is there anyway to find out what the maximum of the weapons are ? It sucks to have to use a lot of money only for it to do no good.

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
  • Options
    solarsolar Registered Users 8 Posts
    I saw that link earlier and I swear I thought that the Grant Huntsman went to 99.2% ? But I can only get 97.8%. Is the link wrong ?
  • Options
    Even if it says it will not change anything; upgrade barrel, stock and muzzle all the way. Numbers on my list should be accurate, if not please call it out.
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Even if it says it will not change anything; upgrade barrel, stock and muzzle all the way. Numbers on my list should be accurate, if not please call it out.

Well I would say that the numbers aren't correct for the Grantham Huntsman.

The link shows the Grantham Huntsman has a stability of 99.2%, but that isn't the case! I see a 97.8% max out for that weapon.

So I guess I'm calling it out.:cool:
  • Options
    solar wrote: »
    Well I would say that the numbers aren't correct for the Grantham Huntsman.

The link shows the Grantham Huntsman has a stability of 99.2%, but that isn't the case! I see a 97.8% max out for that weapon.

So I guess I'm calling it out.:cool:

I will provide a screenshot, if you can also please do so. Also what do you play game on, like I use galaxy s4 android 4.3. Looks like you might have a glitch issue. Try manually changing an upgrade and see if that fixes anything. This is what stats should be.

Screenshot_2014-03-17-02-18-04_zpsm2pxh8ss.png
  • Options
    I'm on iOS7.1 maybe that's the issue?

Your screen grab looks a lot different than what have. I guess there's a difference between Android and Apple ?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    We'll I'm on iOS and mine is the same...

b94b3d6adf34754cf4615704a5936e98.jpg
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Hi kyra, just curious,how did you earn so much platinum? I don't have lost temple yet and I'm trying to gather as much info I can b4 I play when it comes out for the rest of us!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I guess I skipped that one...

1964915_754660874552994_1044794775_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    Kevin965Kevin965 Registered Users 7 Posts
    His screen shot looks like it's android
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Hi kyra, just curious,how did you earn so much platinum? I don't have lost temple yet and I'm trying to gather as much info I can b4 I play when it comes out for the rest of us!

I've got over 900, too. They're a lot easier to accumulate than gold, as you'll get between 5 and 15 or so for every rare hunt, plus the 80 hunts in the Temple give you a few each, too.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks for the info guys!;)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx