Options

Lost temple--Freak'n awesome --excellent job GLU STAFF

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Way more than expected,killer design ,the bounty system is outstanding,--you got to be willing to play the contract hunts the get to the rare hunts faster-,So everyone that wanted more free gold , here you chance to earn it,consumables are a bonus,new currency --like it , opens up new possibilities in future regions

ONLY HOPE REGION 10 IS COMPAIRABLE

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I completely agree! I was a few days behind using an iPad, but I'm in hidden 1 now and it is 'freaking awesome'.

The scenery that overlaps itself is a perfect idea, mixed with a larger range of player mobility, it really makes you move around the setting to find the animals out of your line of sight....very cool and much more comparable to the challenges of real life hunting.

The 'sound of the weapon' consideration is also a very fun addition to the realism of the game. I haven't timed the reaction of the animals between a bow and a rifle, but they do 'take off' considerably quicker when using bullets vs. an arrow.

Bounties section is a great motivator to play the game with a variety of weapons instead of always using the highest ranked or simply your favorite weapon. Having a reward system included in the tracking of your statistics provides the motivation to try new things and also encourages the skills training it takes to progress quickly through the game. Thank you for all of the categories by relating them to what challenges we do without the game requirements, which shows me you really do listen and pay attention to the players....very thoughtful and exceeds most game creators response to there customers.....and never this immediate. You are on it! All over it! Signed, sealed, and delivered....it really is impressive and greatly appreciated.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    JpranchJpranch Registered Users 8 Posts
    New to the forum but not the game. I cannot get the new update to load? Brand new iPad Air. ??? Help please!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You should be able to go to the apple store and download the update. And just make sure you have a strong internet connection.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JpranchJpranch Registered Users 8 Posts
    Just got it. Had to shut the iPad off and restart it. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that folks are enjoying the update.