Options

Very Excited

biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
I have had negative things to say at times about the expense to play this game with meaningful weapons, however, the new bounties are awesome and fun ways to earn some meaningful gold. Coupled with discounts and specials, I think Glu has responded to our concerns. I just hope the price of weapons doesn't become more expensive making these new improvements a wash. This game just improved significantly. Thanks Glu for listening and responding. Excited again about playing Deer Hunter 2014. Now off to play my bounties!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I have had negative things to say at times about the expense to play this game with meaningful weapons, however, the new bounties are awesome and fun ways to earn some meaningful gold. Coupled with discounts and specials, I think Glu has responded to our concerns. I just hope the price of weapons doesn't become more expensive making these new improvements a wash. This game just improved significantly. Thanks Glu for listening and responding. Excited again about playing Deer Hunter 2014. Now off to play my bounties!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the update. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
  • Options
    Could you please let the powers that be know that the bounty for shooting ducks with an assault rifle is not working?
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    I agree biggamepisal, the latest move by Glu is a game changer really. I think that at least partly it was needed to stop the silly inflation of Hunter bucks. The levels had rewards that actually stopped play on lower levels. Now with the bounties (genius) and the new currency, Glu have regained control AND improved the game. Notice the Hunter bucks are getting harder to accumulate and there's incentive to earn platinum coins...and you can buy stuff with the coins. Well done Glu, very clever, very good.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Could you please let the powers that be know that the bounty for shooting ducks with an assault rifle is not working?

it is working, you have to shoot though plain "ducks". That means ducks in regions 1 or 6 only
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bounderby wrote: »
    I agree biggamepisal, the latest move by Glu is a game changer really. I think that at least partly it was needed to stop the silly inflation of Hunter bucks. The levels had rewards that actually stopped play on lower levels. Now with the bounties (genius) and the new currency, Glu have regained control AND improved the game. Notice the Hunter bucks are getting harder to accumulate and there's incentive to earn platinum coins...and you can buy stuff with the coins. Well done Glu, very clever, very good.

yes well done by Glu, the bounties also give incentive to play (except the silly consumables bounty), now people can stop nagging about when is the next region coming...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    That has definitely improved. It used to be that four hours after a region was released the forum was full of posts like "Right, I've finished region 7, when will I get region 8?"!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    That has definitely improved. It used to be that four hours after a region was released the forum was full of posts like "Right, I've finished region 7, when will I get region 8?"!

Completely agree, even with android getting it way earlier there still are no "everything done posts" and already it looks like more is coming our way with the zombie hunt notification.
  • Options
    Zombie deer? Please no. I love the realistic looking animals. Let's not clutter this game up with outrageous nonesense.
  • Options
    vicky270376vicky270376 Registered Users 1 Posts
    alguien me puede decir por que si pase al nivel 14 y mejore muchisim las armas cada vez que entro al juego de distintas computadoras mebajo al nivel 10 estoy furiosa gracias