Options

Upset Facebook Users

Glu, Time is running out! Fix this Facebook issue (Not Saving Progress). There are many people that play this game and spend REAL money on it. It needs to be fixed or players are going to DEMAND their money back.

Comments

• Options
    lewis53lewis53 Registered Users 8 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Glu, Time is running out! Fix this Facebook issue (Not Saving Progress). There are many people that play this game and spend REAL money on it. It needs to be fixed or players are going to DEMAND their money back.

Yes me for one!
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Come on GLU!!! Week 3 is coming up and Facebook is still NOT SAVING! Fix this!!!!!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    No problem here at all....
    Say What??
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts

What have you done to help Glu solve the problem? If you have done nothing, read the thread at the top of this forum.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    rick1956rick1956 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tired of game not saving. lost money and progress. Sent ticket, no results. Maybe time to forget this game and GLU!
  • Options
    DannibalDannibal Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why do you care if it saves anything on Facebook?
  • Options
    Dannibal wrote: »
    Why do you care if it saves anything on Facebook?

Well that's kind of a dumb question. WHY? Because if it doesn't save anything you can't add up your money to buy new guns, You can't advance to new levels. All you can do is just keep doing the same thing over and over. NO advancement at all. That's Why!
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    What have you done to help Glu solve the problem? If you have done nothing, read the thread at the top of this forum.

I sent them 2 tickets so far and received NO response.
  • Options
    DannibalDannibal Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well that's kind of a dumb question. WHY? Because if it doesn't save anything you can't add up your money to buy new guns, You can't advance to new levels. All you can do is just keep doing the same thing over and over. NO advancement at all. That's Why!

Just run it via Google+. No issues there. Sorry for this dumb answer...
  • Options
    yanivzyanivz Registered Users 5 Posts
    i am also upset becouse i had lots of time spent on this game
    when this problem will fixed by glu does it will return my progress ?
  • Options
    Dannibal wrote: »
    Just run it via Google+. No issues there. Sorry for this dumb answer...

Thanks, I'll try that. I was using Opera.
    Well I just tried it with Google Chrome. I did 2 hunts and my money added up. I then logged out and back in and my energy was full and the money went right back where it was when i started. I hope they get this fixed soon.
  • Options
    DumbbuckerDumbbucker Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you have spent real money on the game and having these issues you can do a charge back through your credit card company, no need to ask Glu for your money back you can just do it through your Visa or MasterCard !