Options

Just got the pop up for spring out break-zombie deer

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Looks like a western hunt--wicked looking weapon in the picture

I WONDER ,WILL IT BE RELEASED TO ANDROID DEVICES FIRST AGAIN ,THEY HAVE ALL THE PERKS---

JUST KIDDING , A JOKE, FUNNY HAHA-- NOT SERIOUS
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I pressed screen on pop up and it dissappeared as quick as it appeared western region sounds cool could shoot some vultures
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Someone pleeeease take a picture of this! I missed the pop-up as well!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    f886902732b1141bec6c0ab06b52aa14.jpg
  • Options
    You da man pistoff! Thanks!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Incidentally, we also often post this stuff, screenshots, and sneak peeks on our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile) so that's a good place to watch for updates too. I'll try to cross post with links if I see things go up there that you all haven't seen yet.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Incidentally, we also often post this stuff, screenshots, and sneak peeks on our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile) so that's a good place to watch for updates too. I'll try to cross post with links if I see things go up there that you all haven't seen yet.[/

Again thank you ,the bar was raised with temples hunts ,bounty system -perfect design to give players the opportunity to collect freebies

Wait and see what the zombies bring
  • Options
    Theres a headsman elite revolver in that screenshot! Signs are looking good
    ( + )
  • Options
    I often check in to glu news forum thread for weekend updates
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Theres a headsman elite revolver in that screenshot! Signs are looking good

Glu must like you, proof right there that you finally get a revolver :)
  • Options
    Hummm,Conspiracy???
  • Options
    Halloween zombie hunts have been brought up several times in the forum because many people really enjoyed them. They were discussed some in upgraded guns thread; http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97315-Upgraded-Guns There is a screenshot of The Headsman Elite that is pictured in the notification there. Plus Roone hinted at the zombie hunts coming and basically said that revolver would return. Anyone who thinks glu doesn't care or even read these posts are totally wrong; the most recent content proves they do. Anything that brings deer, even zombie ones, are likely to happen, it is Deer Hunter 2014 after all. As far as conspiracy, it is them using what we discuss, so, them conspiring for us?
  • Options
    We needed a revolver was my feeling and I recall a pistol x crossbow in mad max 2 which would also be a nic3 addition to the current bow line up and if forum ideas count towards the game content we all have input which can only help develope the scope of the game the lost temple and bounties are a very good thing in my view credit to glu for a superb update
    ( + )
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    f886902732b1141bec6c0ab06b52aa14.jpg
    so looking forward to this
    ( + )
  • Options
    When do you think it will be here? Wednesday?
  • Options
    Thursday/friday not really sure just going on previous updates seen kyra420 headsman elite pistol received an update more power and regions changed to cover region 9..
    ( + )
  • Options
    There is a region 7 headsman pistol also, it is pictured in upgraded guns thread. Multiple regions will have zombies!
  • Options
    Now that sounds brilliant news!
    ( + )
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sounds good. I wonder if the new guns/upgrades will be cash, gold or platinum coins?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    SamZee wrote: »
    Sounds good. I wonder if the new guns/upgrades will be cash, gold or platinum coins?

It would be either platinum or cash. But if I had to pick one it would probably be platinum. The platinum upgrades made the lost temple event a lot of fun and made the event last a lot longer.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It'll be gold. You can't buy the platinum coins as an IAP, so no money to be made...
  • Options
    The platinum eagles maybe for purchase as part of the zombie release--??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It would be either platinum or cash. But if I had to pick one it would probably be platinum. The platinum upgrades made the lost temple event a lot of fun and made the event last a lot longer.

Can I at least get the graphics for a camp fire so I can watch my millions in cash burn into ash?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    It would be nice if it was cash. I have 37 million and nothing to spend it on.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    you won't have anything to spend it on from now on you going to need gold or platinum coins to buy anything
  • Options
    Thought hunter bucks bought weapon upgrades for standard regions thought eagles more a hidden region lost temple weapon upgrade currency could be wrong
    ( + )
  • Options
    Thought hunter bucks bought weapon upgrades for standard regions thought eagles more a hidden region lost temple weapon upgrade currency could be wrong

Your right.
  • Options
    I'm ready for the region 10-12 super rifle that costs 12 million cash or 4000 gold?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Don't say that I've only got 9, 000 000 hunter bucks to spend!
    ( + )
  • Options
    I do like the looks of that huntsmen revolver and am looking forward to zombie deer....is it too late to get flaming arrows or explosive tipped arrows for zombies? Something about exploding zombies or burning zombies, it just seems right.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Mega zombie wolves coming soon. https://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile