Options

bounties???

waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
Has anyone completed all of them!?!

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Nope, but if anyone is close...could you tell me what the final reward is for the "overkill" bounty? 15000 kills for 200 gold?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Nope, but if anyone is close...could you tell me what the final reward is for the "overkill" bounty? 15000 kills for 200 gold?

Yes that is it. 15000 kills for 200 gold
  • Options
    Thanks Kyra for all of the helpful info. Speaking of your info and the Lost Temple weapons list; any idea if the total gold rewards for the bounties equals enough gold to fully upgrade all of the bows without using the eagles (except the required amount where you don't have a choice to use gold)?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Thanks Kyra for all of the helpful info. Speaking of your info and the Lost Temple weapons list; any idea if the total gold rewards for the bounties equals enough gold to fully upgrade all of the bows without using the eagles (except the required amount where you don't have a choice to use gold)?

no, the bow alone costs around 4000 gold to upgrade fully
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    What's the latest on the leaderboards for the bounties section?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    there are no leaderboards for the bounties, they are up there for players to complete if they wish, I am certainly not playing the consumables bounty and have got 8 more bounties to complete...will take some time....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    there are no leaderboards for the bounties, they are up there for players to complete if they wish, I am certainly not playing the consumables bounty and have got 8 more bounties to complete...will take some time....

Yeah it will take a while, but I guess that was the point. Now that I have the animal/region/weapon specific bounties out of the way, I'm back to hunting like normal again. I skipped the consumables as well; 2 stars for lungs, 1 star for deer, overkill, and the other organs. Cheers and happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.