Options

2.0 Crash/Hangs

Hi everyone!

We need your help! There are crashes/hangs that we are trying to fix but have not been able to have happen on our devices. If you are hanging (game freezes) or crashes (game kicks you out and back to your device home screen) we need you to do a couple of things.

1. Open a ticket with DH2014 CRASH/HANG – SAVEFILE in the subject
  1. http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

2. Get a screenshot or type in the info from the About page
  1. Launch the game
  2. On the Main Screen Select Options
  3. Select About
  4. Take a screenshot or type in the Version/Date/Time listed on your about screen. If you REALLY want to be thorough everything before Player ID.
  5. Attach the screenshot/type the info into the ticket

3. Attach your SaveData.txt to the ticket

DISCLAIMER - This is for iOS only!
  1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ (This is free if you use Demo Mode)
  2. Install iExplorer
  3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
  4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
  5. Double Click Apps
  6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
  7. Double Click Documents
  8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer
  9. Attach the SaveData.txt to your ticket.

Thanks everyone for your help!!

Comments

• Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Why does glu continue to release new content in regions that are having these issues.. and to make playing those maps mandatory to progress or gain new exclusive weapons... it makes no sense to me at all.. there are bugs and then there is total disregard of feedback.. i have sent all requested info..i have read all posts with exact complaints to these maps and yet here comes more content involving these maps and no fix..what a complete joke
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Just fix it! Don't need to jump through hoops on this, you should have plenty of info to work with. The game on my NEW galaxy s3 is kicking me out back to home screen, about every 9 minutes. And is stuttering on 2 hunts, region 7 zombie hunt, and the lost temple. It seems to be anytime I use the crossbow,hard to aim,lots of missed shots. Please fix,and send out a new update.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    The app has been crashing on my iPhone 4s since the lost temple update. I don't have or want to use photobucket to upload screen shots so I probably wouldn't be any help to you. The game just stops and screen freezes. I have to hit the top button on my phone, unlock the screen then it shows a region I was not on and takes me back to my home screen.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    GregaGrega Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have actually sent in the information requested, even though I haven't been able to play for over a month. I started a ticket and sent the file a couple days ago. Guess what? No responses from Glu. Big surprise!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks for the effort, I'm sure they'll get around to it if we pester them more.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    zshan517zshan517 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too have been having the shutter/glitch ever since lost temple update. Been stuck on region 4. I can only play regions 1-3 without issues. I'm about to give up on this game.
  • Options
    Die BaasDie Baas Registered Users 3 Posts
    Morning guys. I can't play anything at the moment. As soon as you go to go hunt it needs to download and the shows need to download content. Can't play at all. Any help please
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

We need your help! There are crashes/hangs that we are trying to fix but have not been able to have happen on our devices. If you are hanging (game freezes) or crashes (game kicks you out and back to your device home screen) we need you to do a couple of things.

1. Open a ticket with DH2014 CRASH/HANG – SAVEFILE in the subject
    1. http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

2. Get a screenshot or type in the info from the About page
    1. Launch the game
    2. On the Main Screen Select Options
    3. Select About
    4. Take a screenshot or type in the Version/Date/Time listed on your about screen. If you REALLY want to be thorough everything before Player ID.
    5. Attach the screenshot/type the info into the ticket

3. Attach your SaveData.txt to the ticket

DISCLAIMER - This is for iOS only!
    1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ (This is free if you use Demo Mode)
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Documents
    8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer
    9. Attach the SaveData.txt to your ticket.

Thanks everyone for your help!!
    Did all above as asked.... glu response to the ticket submitted? After REVIEWING MY ACCOUNT..they deemed my shared gluwallet usage with deerhunter reloaded...where i obtained majority of my glucoins..was cheating ..and that my glucoins were reduced to zero..even tho i used no hack or cheat tool and spent considerable effort to acquire said coins.. well its glu world here and those are the rules..fine.
    Main point here- my submitted info wasnt used to help fix glitch or for reason intended.. their response had nothing to do with the crash/ freeze issue .. and in fact it wasnt even mentioned and ticket was closed as resolved... really??
    Guess i shoulda just been happy with mu coins and lived with the glitches and bugs... and should have never submitted the info u asked for IN THIS THREAD BY THIS MODERATOR.. without that specific info and data i doubt glus interest in my coins would have been issue.. beware.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Did all above as asked.... glu response to the ticket submitted? After REVIEWING MY ACCOUNT..they deemed my shared gluwallet usage with deerhunter reloaded...where i obtained majority of my glucoins..was cheating ..and that my glucoins were reduced to zero..even tho i used no hack or cheat tool and spent considerable effort to acquire said coins.. well its glu world here and those are the rules..fine.
    Main point here- my submitted info wasnt used to help fix glitch or for reason intended.. their response had nothing to do with the crash/ freeze issue .. and in fact it wasnt even mentioned and ticket was closed as resolved... really??
    Guess i shoulda just been happy with mu coins and lived with the glitches and bugs... and should have never submitted the info u asked for IN THIS THREAD BY THIS MODERATOR.. without that specific info and data i doubt glus interest in my coins would have been issue.. beware.

Stinks that your coins were taken. Have you tried to repeat the process to get them back?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Stinks that your coins were taken. Have you tried to repeat the process to get them back?

This user was flagged on using a hack for another game, which was why the coins were removed (they are shared universally).
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This user was flagged on using a hack for another game, which was why the coins were removed (they are shared universally).

I can assure that no hack was used in gathering of the coins, no rooted or jailbroke device or anything. I find the situation to be unfortunate for the forum member but I will drop it all the same as it is really not my business :)
  • Options
    No..i used no hack ,,unfortunate that it is being described in that manner... oh well.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I deleted my gwallett folder and it fixed everything on my Acer tablet, got eferything back!!