Options

Duck hunting with the Kringle

HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
Just wrondering if anyone had tried duck hunting with the kringle assault rifle yet pretty cool I think

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Kringle assault rifle??---was that a shotgun
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    It is a gatling gun, 121 power and 40 capacity. There was a lesser version during holiday hunts, I forget what it was called.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The open fire was the lower powered assault rifle version and the snow plough was the shotgun I haven't tried but they were mustard on rudolf and co so I'll dust them off for the ducks wishing I'd gone for the more powerful varients but I was new to the game so went for the puny versions! I know some refer to them as clown guns but I like the variety the events bring to dh 2014
    ( + )
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The Open Fire is hilarious in higher levels such as region 6 where the mooses/elks/sheeps run across the screen because it takes so many bullets to kill them and they do this stuttering run as they're hit. Try it!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I have and it's fun wishing I'd gone for the more powerful versions may upgrade the magazine as reload slow or try a sports drink to see it in slo mo!
    ( + )
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    It is a gatling gun, 121 power and 40 capacity. There was a lesser version during holiday hunts, I forget what it was called.

It's a halting gun all right with top out capacity of 200 rounds