Options

New "stealth weapons" ideas?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Ideas to expand the "bows" section other than new bows with increased power?

I've read: bow pistol, double/triple shot bows, flaming arrows, explosive tipped arrows, poison darts?....more ideas for Glu?

I've also read ideas about spears, boomerangs, axes, throwing stars, knife attachments, net guns(not stealth, but something different).

And then there's the mass destruction ideas that don't sound like "Deer Hunter", but I have to admit I would definitely use if they were made available:
Grenade launchers, land mine launchers, rocket launchers,...maybe gopher shaped plastique explosive for the Caddyshack crowd, although I think that game was already made.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Goopher hunting with TNT was brilliant in caddyshack big explosions can be fun have to say I just dusted down my clown gun collection the kringle and snow plough think I'm about ready to trade 'em for pistoff 's pilgrims muzzle loader! The bows are a brilliant addition and maybe some flechett ammunition or rip ammo for hand guns would be good way of making ammunition choice critical add solid slug and sabot rounds to shotguns to increase their range it's been mentioned in another thread that scoping in on prey with shotguns increase the damadge so choosing types of ammunition would be a real boon
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Still like the repeating crossbow,that the Chinese invented
  • Options
    Still like the repeating crossbow,that the Chinese invented

Repeating crossbow with 12 arrows without a reload option?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    JMO but I am totally against the suggestion...there are other games with all that stuff. JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    JMO but I am totally against the suggestion...there are other games with all that stuff. JMO

Do you have any suggestions for new weapons or regions?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Dual wield pistols for onslaught hunts!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Buntline pistols would be cool for long range pistol shots in 45 colt
    ( + )
  • Options
    I know it's been mentioned before, but how about a new muzzle/suppressant attachment for the rifles and assault rifles? The bows already created the category....
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I know it's been mentioned before, but how about a new muzzle/suppressant attachment for the rifles and assault rifles? The bows already created the category....

With bows bringing the category of suppression I could certainly see silencers being introduced.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Do you have any suggestions for new weapons or regions?
    I think they have a pretty good selection of weapons already...I think the suppressors is a good suggestion already made.
    As far as regions, maybe another US region...midwest or southwest would have some new options.
    Say What??
  • Options
    I'd like to hunt in mountains with snow or jungles with rivers and the stealth weapons add a lot to the game would like to see a pistol crossbow added at some point
    ( + )