Options

New update

garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
This is a bunch of **** that do e both hunts and got nothing. Just a little ****ed right now
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    This is a bunch of **** that do e both hunts and got nothing. Just a little ****ed right now

You've gone through all 30 missions in both series already? The reward for the series are Region 10 weapons.
  • Options
    Yes I have done both region's and got nothing. Can you give me some insight please
  • Options
    Yes I have done both region's and got nothing. Can you give me some insight please

Is it possible for you to take a screenshot of the Region 7 or 9 map and post it here? We're trying to narrow down why you're running into this issue.

Thanks!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I am halfway through both Region 7 and Region 9 for the new event. Called Pistol Series, but have not had a pistol hunt yet. Rifle, shotgun Nd assault rifle, but no pistol hunts. Also no opportunity to buy the headsman pistol (I passed on it last time).
    Also no new platinum so far.
    Very odd update. Not sure what the objective is yet...
    (Playing on Android).
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Is it possible for you to take a screenshot of the Region 7 or 9 map and post it here? We're trying to narrow down why you're running into this issue.

Thanks!

Are you on Android or iOS?
  • Options
    Yes I can but how can I put the screenshot here. The screen shots are in my gallery
  • Options
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I am halfway through both Region 7 and Region 9 for the new event. Called Pistol Series, but have not had a pistol hunt yet. Rifle, shotgun Nd assault rifle, but no pistol hunts. Also no opportunity to buy the headsman pistol (I passed on it last time).
    Also no new platinum so far.
    Very odd update. Not sure what the objective is yet...
    (Playing on Android).

Something very odd is going on here. You should be seeing the words Spring Outbreak under the icon for the pistol. Also there should be only pistol missions. Can you post a screenshot?
  • Options
    B3tterthanhimB3tterthanhim Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same thing here, on level7 of "pistol series" in region 7, 6 in region 9. No silver, no pistols in store, and only zombies are deer and wolves. I'm on a nexus 7, my friend is playing on his iPad mini, his has zombie pheasants, pistols, spring outbreak name, etc. I'll post a sc when I figure how to
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm have the same issue. Done all of region 9 pistol hunts and half way thru 7. Have never needed a pistol for any hunt nor been rewarded with anything other than money. I'm o
    n a tablet.
  • Options
    I'm on galaxy note 3. Is anyone else having this problem
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Definitely something very up with the Android version. My phone has the hunt series, but is recommending I use a rifle!
  • Options
    Same thing here, on level7 of "pistol series" in region 7, 6 in region 9. No silver, no pistols in store, and only zombies are deer and wolves. I'm on a nexus 7, my friend is playing on his iPad mini, his has zombie pheasants, pistols, spring outbreak name, etc. I'll post a sc when I figure how to

Did you see any jackals in the Pistol Series? We think we are narrowing down what's happening.
  • Options
    I did all of the hunts with my rifle and assault rifle and shotgun. That's what it told me to use
  • Options
    Yes I killed a bunch of them
  • Options
    Can you guys fix this problem. I really enjoy playing this game. My wife thinks I have problem because this all I do
  • Options
    Yes I killed a bunch of them

Ok that is confirmation of what we think it is. For some reason Android users are getting the binary portion of the update but not the data which contains all the changes to make the Spring Outbreak what it is.

We are working with the Android team as fast as we can to get this fixed for you all!
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I really do t appreciate being forced to buy a pistol for the new zombie region when I already own on that is more powerful.
  • Options
    You're not being forced to, no-one has a pretend gun to your head!
  • Options
    What if you have already finished the hunts. Does that mean I can't get the gun for finishing those hunts
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-03-27-20-19-29_zps2wcvszpt.pngScreenshot_2014-03-27-20-19-29_zps2wcvszpt.png yes, regular jackals, not zombies
  • Options
    What if you have already finished the hunts. Does that mean I can't get the gun for finishing those hunts

We have a potential solution for that but we will need to test it out first. Once we have an answer for that I will let you know!
  • Options
    For those who are running into this issue the Android team would like you to delete Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2 on your device and re-launch the game. This will not affect your save files but forces a re-download of data. Please let us know if you see the correct data at that point!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting those! That helps prove our suspicion!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    For those who are running into this issue the Android team would like you to delete Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2 on your device and re-launch the game. This will not affect your save files but forces a re-download of data. Please let us know if you see the correct data at that point!

That worked for me. Thank you!
  • Options
    That seems to have worked, I'll let you know if I still get the one time deal. Give the team my thanks for such a quick resolution, it has to be difficult to launch an update on iOS and android simultaneously.
  • Options
    How do you do that. I don't want to loose all of my progress
  • Options
    Its in the app settings on your device, clear the data, log back onto dh, all will be there. You just have to redownload the regions. BTW, no one time deals since I'm past the stage where you get them, I have the gold, but I'd rather not spend more than I need to. Please let me know if there is a way to get a reimbursement later, or should I wait to buy them?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Looks like I missed out on the special as well due to the Android glitch.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options

Are you sure about that deletion? I just did it and the game no longer opens!
  • Options
    Well I just lost all of my stuff. I had 15 million 1000 coins and gun's and bows. This will be the third time I started the game. Btw this is Garymckinnon31