Options

headsmen elite pistol !!!!!!

so I finished the new pistol series and everything went fine, I completed it and won the new pistol..

today I updated the map for region 9 so I went to swap my gun to the headsmen elite pistol to play the region 9 pistol series and it telling me I have to purchase the pistol...

I understand that there's some glitches in this new update and poked around so see I anyone else is havering the same issue I'm having and I didn't see anyone else with the same deal...

I'm not sure what to do..... am I suppose to purchase the headsman elite pistol with my gold or is his an issue ?

sooo long story short, I played region 7 pistol series won the upgraded pistol "headsmen elite" went to region 9 and swap out my gun for the headsmen elite and now I have to purchase it :( what's the deal?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The headsman pistol is for region 7. Completing that event will when you a region 10 pistol. The headsman elite pistol is for region 9. Completing that event will win you a region 10 assault rifle.

I think you are getting the headsman pistol and the headam elite pistol mixed up.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    PeTe520PeTe520 Registered Users 20 Posts
    no I'm not, I purchased the headsman pistol for 75 gold bars then finished the region 7 pistol series and won the headsman elite... I went to region 9 to play the other pistol gam and the "headsmen elite" pistol has to be purchased.. wasent the "headsmen elite pistol a prize for winning the region 7 pistol series ?

BTW:: I'm on iPhone 4s I know everyone that's having issues are on android ..
  • Options
    I am on an iPhone 5. I completed the region 9 event first since I already had the headsman elite pistol. I bought the pistol back in November for the Halloween event.

I then purchased the headsman pistol for a one time offer for 79 gold. When I completed the region 7 event, I won the region 10 pistol.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    PeTe520 wrote: »
    no I'm not, I purchased the headsman pistol for 75 gold bars then finished the region 7 pistol series and won the headsman elite... I went to region 9 to play the other pistol gam and the "headsmen elite" pistol has to be purchased.. wasent the "headsmen elite pistol a prize for winning the region 7 pistol series ?

BTW:: I'm on iPhone 4s I know everyone that's having issues are on android ..

I play on an iPad so our versions should be the same.
    Headsman pistol is used for region 7 Outbreak- complete that and you win the "Fang" for region 10, not the "Headsman Elite" for region 9 Outbreak event. If you "won the headsman elite" instead of having to purchase it through the weapons store, something went wrong with your DH program.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    did you win 1 platinum eagle for each hunt in region 7 and 2 platinum eagles for each hunt in region 9?

did you win any platinum eagles at the end of region 7 or 9?

Sheppeck wrote: »
    I am on an iPhone 5. I completed the region 9 event first since I already had the headsman elite pistol. I bought the pistol back in November for the Halloween event.

I then purchased the headsman pistol for a one time offer for 79 gold. When I completed the region 7 event, I won the region 10 pistol.
  • Options
    Yes, it was 1 eagle for each region 7 hunt and 2 eagles for each region 9 hunt.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    I play on an iPad so our versions should be the same.
    Headsman pistol is used for region 7 Outbreak- complete that and you win the "Fang" for region 10, not the "Headsman Elite" for region 9 Outbreak event. If you "won the headsman elite" instead of having to purchase it through the weapons store, something went wrong with your DH program.

ohh ok so the prize for region 7 pistol series is NOT the headsmen elite? for some reason when I won region 7 it said headsmen elite....
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    did you win anything else for completing region 7 and or region 9 hunts
    any extra Platinum Eagles or a gun
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Yes, it was 1 eagle for each region 7 hunt and 2 eagles for each region 9 hunt.
  • Options
    I already said that I won a region 10 pistol for completing the region 7 event. And won the region 10 assault rifle for completing the region 9 event.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The Plisskin Fang is the prize for region 7 zombie hunts...
  • Options
    ok so I played region 9 pistol series without the headmen elite.. the second game into the series I got an offer to purchase the pistol for 60% off at 159 gold bars, at the time I had 150 bars.. I went to earn some gold because I only needed 9 bars.. so I completed a couple offers and went back, the whole proses must of took like 20 mins max. so I went back and the offer was no longer available ... *** !!!!! it should give you at least a day :( very very unhappy ! now I got to come up with 200+ gold bars :/
  • Options
    That is why they call it a one time offer.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It's not like the price hasn't been well documented in this forum either...
  • Options
    yeah but 20 min ? I use tapjoy so I didn't even leave the screen :/
  • Options
    Hot13tHot13t Registered Users 8 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    The Plisskin Fang is the prize for region 7 zombie hunts...

I finished the lvl 7 zombie hunt without receiving any silver tokens or the pistol.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Was that before the update? Anyway you were robbed!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Hot13tHot13t Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah it was, now I'm not sure if its even worth playing any more, I put a ticket in with glu but no response