Options

When will Hidden Region end? Jeez!

Trandall19705Trandall19705 Registered Users 13 Posts
Been playing in the new hidden region FOREVER! It will never end. Thought once I killed all my boars it would be ending soon. Killed 6 rare calls A LONG time ago just thinking the time was near. The good thing, I have 720 Silver coins. Not sure if that's good or bad. When will it end?

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Been playing in the new hidden region FOREVER! It will never end. Thought once I killed all my boars it would be ending soon. Killed 6 rare calls A LONG time ago just thinking the time was near. The good thing, I have 720 Silver coins. Not sure if that's good or bad. When will it end?

this is strange, the hidden region rare hunts should come to an end eventually. You should not be sad to be collecting platinums, but indeed there must be a glitch with your game
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well I know it took me a long time to close out the lost temple rare hunts, hint- the last one for me was the birds, turnbills I think they call them. Then it got checked off-complete.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Well I know it took me a long time to close out the lost temple rare hunts, hint- the last one for me was the birds, turnbills I think they call them. Then it got checked off-complete.

hornbills I think
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Your right, but the last hunt is those guys!
  • Options
    Hectic skiHectic ski Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just did my last Rare Hunt for the hidden region and it was "The Temple Guards" a predator hunt with three Cheetahs.
  • Options
    Must be a random,or a device thing, anyway I'm glad it's done!