Options

glucoins vanished again..

My glucoins dropped to zero today..this has happened before and i was able to restore easily with the restore tool link from the forum..didnt work this time so i tried deleting gluwallet per customercare instructions.. that hasnt worked either.. just hoping im not the only one and this is just a temporary server problem.. does anybody know whats up or having similar problems.. nervously but patiently hoping for good news..........

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    My glucoins dropped to zero today..this has happened before and i was able to restore easily with the restore tool link from the forum..didnt work this time so i tried deleting gluwallet per customercare instructions.. that hasnt worked either.. just hoping im not the only one and this is just a temporary server problem.. does anybody know whats up or having similar problems.. nervously but patiently hoping for good news..........

Hmm... if the restore tool didn't work then I'm not sure what to advise. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, please state what device/OS you're on.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Uh well ... it seems as though glu has proclaimed me a" cheater" for using glucoins from my gluwallet on android.. those credits were acquired while using a glu game... many others have used this method of obtaining extra coinage.. well glu has flat out ruled that as" cheating".
    I am lettin everyone know about this and how i think it occured...
    On this forum administrators asked those with crash / freeze issues to submit screenshots of the info contained in the ABOUT tab in the options menu on a support ticket..i did submitted that information..glu response - "after reviewing account we noticed unusual activity and we can see u have been cheating with an unauthorized tool/program use..... and have removed your credits from your account and your account has been flagged by our team.. any further activity of this kind blah blah blah..... see terms...blah blah..
    I accept that i guess .. i had not considered at a "CHEAT" ..but i know that is debatable and has been done so before in these forums...
    So know i will start from zero again and use the sponsorpay glu.. it isnt terribly difficult and i did it lots before..
    The funny thing is that the support ticket info i used to help fix the region 4 and 9 crash and freeze issue smany have, was used to get into my account and review the glucoins activity.. the crash issue wasnt acknowledged.. oh well ..back to the real world...
  • Options
    David GDavid G Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I got a problem... I downloaded Deer Hunter Classic ( or 2014) and I saw the PvP series so I decided to enter, at the end I won the 2nd place ( I was happy because it was the first time I participated) where I won 150 Glu Coins, I spent them ALL in the premium box where I got a lot of dump and a pistol from region 14 (pretty OP for a person that is actually on the 3rd region), later I had -32 Glu coins, I was upset so I sent a message to Glu and they told me that my account was flagged because of unusual activity and that I violated their terms of use ( I dont use hacks, I dont play any other Glu games nor buying with my own money) and got mad because I just got that by my own effort and didnt tell me what terms I "violated", I want to know if there is any solution and what's the deal or issue if I have my account flagged.