Options

That was fun!!

So level 10 is done can you please not wait a month to give us something else to shoot

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hidden region 2?
    ( + )
  • Options
    GregaGrega Registered Users 12 Posts
    I hope they spend time dealing with all of the bugs and crashes that are keeping, what seems to be a majority, players from actually playing and enjoying this game. I am glad you get to play and aren't having any troubles, but take a look at the boards and see how many of us are having issues. Glu would be better suited to fix the issues at hand then work on new content. But that's just my opinion since I haven't been able to log on in over a month.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    They already have a g&h region 10-11 rifle in the store. I hate these types of rifles, but hopefully this means region 11 wont be too far off. also we should see some events im hoping... but i dont want to have to buy that rifle lol

What an easy region 10 was :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Historically, it has been a month between regions.
    Since Hidden Regions are new, we don't have a feel yet on their scheduling.
    Since a standard region takes a day or less to complete, and a hidden region takes several to enter and several to complete, I can't wait for the next hidden region, even if it means more time till region 11.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    There should be a event before the next region,to get a chance to get region 11 weapons
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I agree with the last 2 comments, and if that one glu guy reads this thread, I would like to suggest that as subH20 touched on, we would all like to see more hunts required per region, but at the same time players dont want to be required to do a bunch of extra farming hunter buck to upgrade their weapons. personally I like many have millions extra so dont care, but when I was a new player I hated that. So maybe if we farm extra cash we could use it to buy uber expensive unneccasarily overpowered weapons, such as the explosive type that some suggested.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Easter may bring an eagles event as hinted at elsewhere agreed standard region 10 update over all too quickly but hidden region 2 should be a marathon!
    ( + )