Options

shared glu wallet NOT OK by glu

mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
Glu removed all gold in my account today that was acquired in dh reloaded and used the term cheating and unauthorized hack ....woops!!! At seems that while reviwing my account for freeze issue.they noticd glucoin activity and flagged my account..issued me a severe threat.. and removed all coins.. . So if you are on android and use shared gluwallet and think its ok to rack up those coins in reloaded well glu thinks otherwise.. heads up . Dont bring attention to ur account thru support ticket.. funny part is they closed the ticket as resolved and didnt mention anything about the crash / freeze issue.. smh.. ,

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Glu removed all gold in my account today that was acquired in dh reloaded and used the term cheating and unauthorized hack ....woops!!! At seems that while reviwing my account for freeze issue.they noticd glucoin activity and flagged my account..issued me a severe threat.. and removed all coins.. . So if you are on android and use shared gluwallet and think its ok to rack up those coins in reloaded well glu thinks otherwise.. heads up . Dont bring attention to ur account thru support ticket.. funny part is they closed the ticket as resolved and didnt mention anything about the crash / freeze issue.. smh.. ,

Actually, sharing glu coins across games is supported and openly advertised, so this is inaccurate. If a hack is used on a legacy game and coins are then used in a different game, that is still considered cheating which is likely what was flagged. We will look into your account directly, but this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.