Options

Game improvement - Add more rare hunts in more regions.

Also refresh/reset completed rare hunts.
The rare hunts are fun and add an assortment of varied terrain and situations. I for one have enjoyed hunting in easier regions to see the region updates and hunt them with new weapons lik ed the bow and crossbow.
They also can provide an ongoing source of eagle coin if glu is going to continue using it in the hidden regions.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Gluadmin has already stated in another thread that an event is coming out that will award eagles. So I am assuming the rare hunts will be reset so we can upgrade the weapon with eagles.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Gluadmin has already stated in another thread that an event is coming out that will award eagles. So I am assuming the rare hunts will be reset so we can upgrade the weapon with eagles.

Sounds promising ,thanks
  • Options
    WiaamtahtouhWiaamtahtouh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello team.
    I upgraded my app on my iphone but i am not able to see tags and descriptions on the screen while playing. In addition i lost many of sound effects.
    Apparently there is a bug.
    Didyou experienced this problem?
    Is there any patch for it?
    I reached region 10
    Regards,
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hello team.
    I upgraded my app on my iphone but i am not able to see tags and descriptions on the screen while playing. In addition i lost many of sound effects.
    Apparently there is a bug.
    Didyou experienced this problem?
    There's a header top of forum page submit a ticket where it'll ask what device you use and what problems your experiencing
    ( + )
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I hope next update rare hunts reopen seems unusual region 10 update didn't remove them hoping this indicates the rare hunts will reopen at some point in the future and eagles awards event has been hinted at so maybe hidden region?
    ( + )