Options

eye shot bounty?

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
I have been racking up a lot of eyeball shots for fun. If a bounty is started does the game keep track of those stats and give me credit or would it start from zero?

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    I have been racking up a lot of eyeball shots for fun. If a bounty is started does the game keep track of those stats and give me credit or would it start from zero?

I also think eye shots should be a bounty, but it would start from zero. If that wasn't the case, there are at least a few players that had already completed the bounties section before it was released.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Eye shots should be added to bounties I'd like to see a hunt completed within 30 seconds bounty added also
    ( + )
  • Options
    Eye shots should be added to bounties I'd like to see a hunt completed within 30 seconds bounty added also

And maybe a no missed shots, one shot per kill bounty.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Kills using open sights only
    ( + )
  • Options
    I like the open sights idea.

These ideas have been posted before, but I'd like to reiterate them:

5 minute time clock, multiple regions, with specific animals challenge. 5 minutes to kill 3 bears, 3 lions, 12 wolverines, 10 birds, 6 moose, 6 elk, 6 deer/muntjacs; time clock would pause when switching out the different weapons necessary and switching regions. I think that would simulate the excitement of the bounties section.

5 minute hunt with all of the regions' animals together at once. I think this would simulate the fun of blowing through a new region.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I like the open sights idea.

These ideas have been posted before, but I'd like to reiterate them:

5 minute time clock, multiple regions, with specific animals challenge. 5 minutes to kill 3 bears, 3 lions, 12 wolverines, 10 birds, 6 moose, 6 elk, 6 deer/muntjacs; time clock would pause when switching out the different weapons necessary and switching regions. I think that would simulate the excitement of the bounties section.

5 minute hunt with all of the regions' animals together at once. I think this would simulate the fun of blowing through a new region.
    I do like the concept of the 5 minute hunts,with open sights,they could release a different 5 minute hunt with varing animals and regions on a regular bases,and have different rewards
  • Options
    I do like the concept of the 5 minute hunts,with open sights,they could release a different 5 minute hunt with varing animals and regions on a regular bases,and have different rewards

I vote yes.

Speaking of variety...what about a hunt with multiple animals that you had to shoot in a specific order? Maybe throw in the occasional required organ shot?

I would also like them to find a way to include more deer. I didn't notice how sp**** (have to edit s.p.a.r.s.e ?) deer was in this game until the bounties section and doubt my deer kills would have been more than 500 if there wasn't the bounty reward. Maybe they can include more focus on deer with the multiple animals and 5 minute hunt ideas.

Then while we are busy playing the different combinations of events they make with the creations they already have, they would have more time to create new animals in the new regions with new weapons.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm telling you people what we need is an escaped city hunt where animals are running around the city terrifying residents. The city needs to be complete with people traffic buildings etc. It would be so much fun.
  • Options
    Armed1969Armed1969 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes eye shot bounty would be great
  • Options
    Wonder if peep sights could be upgrade from open sights before getting into telescopic sights managed to complete overkill bounty still clicking up organ shots bounties have changed how I look at the game enjoying the new challenge of bounties
    ( + )
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    If you're going to add eyes you should do leg shots too since they are already scored in the game. I would like to see bounties for multi-kill shots. That is tracked on iOS because there is a "Scattershot" achievement.
    Multi animal hunts sounds like a really good idea, same with the open sights. I would like it if you could use the open sights on the rifles but you can only do that with the level 1 bolt action rifle. :(

I would like to see a few more pistol bounties too. How about 50, 250 and 500 birds with an open sight pistol??? That would be a challenge!

I agree that for a game named DEER hunter it really wood be nice to have a few more deer contract hunts even if they were only a few of them...Any North American level should have at least one!
  • Options
    I'd like to see giraffes stampeding hunt
    ( + )
  • Options
    Just help me complete those neck shot bounties ;) also wouldn't long range shots bounty make sense as weve had overkill but long range sniper shots would make a good bounty to add
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    How about rectum shots, made a few of those to get to the heart! Lol!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Don't say that you'll be.invited to log cabin hunting lodge!
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I didnt read all of these, but a good challenge would be to kill all the animals without any getting by you.
    I always achieve this, but it is challenging sometimes when you need alot of kills and they just keep swarming.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I didnt read all of these, but a good challenge would be to kill all the animals without any getting by you.
    I always achieve this, but it is challenging sometimes when you need alot of kills and they just keep swarming.

I know what hunts you're talking about with the "getting by you" part- agree this would be a good challenge.

A even tougher challenge would be to kill any animal that ever entered the setting whether seen at the time or not. Can you image the difficulty the hunts with 3 or 4 animal entry points or when they continue on a winding path that is momentarily hidden by rocks/trees?....almost wishing I hadn't written that idea (never mind Glu, just kidding).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    haha, thats impossible, but it would be cool.
    You bring up a better one though, the missions where they spawn standing still, and run after you shoot if you have to kill em all, and they make an update so that 6 spawn all of them haha
    We all know that would be great and the best part is that you could use the bows
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I have been trying unsuccessfully to kill a bison midstream where they spawn on region 10 the hunt called 8 bison. They spawn in the river, swim to the bank, turn that corner, cross a little stream and go behind the trees. I have been peppering shots mid way up in the trees at the corner to get one in the river spawn but no luck yet. Shoot the last one on the corner or behind the tree on the trail and you can see where they spawn with the arial view of the bullet so you know what I am talking about. It is hidden from view but you should be able to get one since you can shoot blind through trees.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Don't say that you'll be.invited to log cabin hunting lodge!

That's hilarious ,I saw that thread got dug up again the other day.