Options

Club hunts

biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
What is the secret to killing 25 animals in one club hunt? It is the only statistic that I have yet to post, and I would love the satisfaction of doing so. I've tried birds, jackals, etc, but there are never enough to shoot at during the time allowed to reach 25. I have hunted over and over again, hitting every animal that presents itself and I still can't succeed. Frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    It will come. I've only done it about 4 times. Easiest is zebra hunt can't remember which region though
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I routinely get over 25 kills on the bird hunts. For that you really need a shotgun that you can only purchase with gold. And you need to find out where the birds come out. Then just keep shooting. My highest kill total was 57 birds on the Zambezi river.

Also on region 3 moose hunts it is easy to get over 25 kills.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    What systems are you using? I can't get that many animals to present for a shot! Birds or zebras. I have shot every animal that presents itself and yet. I still don't shoot 25. I can't shoot animals that aren't there. ????
  • Options
    I use the barricade or Clayton force shotgun without a scope. Just keep shooting. I probably fire over 50 shots. A lot of times you don't even see the birds. You just need to find out where they birds come out from.

And for the moose and zebra hunts it does vary on the amount of animals that come out. Sometimes I don't get the really high kill count until the third time I play it.
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Region 2 zebras or any other shotgun hunt in the plains setting is good and the moose in region 3. I have used energy drinks for the hunts and more seam to come out then but only use them if you know there is a good possibility that a lot of animals will come out. I killed 30 kudu in level two using one. Level 6 also had a good moose club hint I got 30 kills on once.
  • Options
    Right now there is a region 4 club hunt for quails that you should easily be able to get over 25 kills. Just concentrate your firing around the tree in the center of the screen.
  • Options
    Thanks Sheppeck. I finally got it. In that case, enough animals presented for the killing.
  • Options
    GleGle Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why does it take so long for the animals to appear? I lose about ten seconds waiting. And when they come, they are slow
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I actually just got this completed today.
    There is a quail hunt on region 9.. it is about to be completed unfortunately for you...
    but I got 24 and then tried again and got 27! I was and still am very happy about this
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board