Options

Will elite huntsman ever work on region 7 event?

At one point it was posted that this bug would be fixed where the elite huntsman exceeds the requirements for the region 7 spring break event yet the game does not recognize it as valid. Should I give up checking every day and call it a loss or is this actually going to get fixed?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It is my understanding it is not a bug. The game was designed for the headsman elite to be used in the region 9 pistol event. And the headsman to be used on the region 7 pistol event. A specific gun is always used on an event. This is the way Glu has always done the events.

And if you don't have the gold right now for the headsman just wait. It will go on sale when the event is almost ending.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I agree with Sheppeck.

And..... It would be helpful and more fun if the two events had their own completely unique styles of weapons and unique names; including the logic that the more powerful special event weapon would be adequate to complete both special events.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I agree, there would be less confusion for some. Like a pistol for 1 region and a shotgun or assault rifle for another. Its been done in the past.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Did seem odd having two very similar pistols needed I had hoped dual wield would make it into hunts when they arrived together considering one reward was a pistol and the other was an assault rifle I feel the weapon you are required to complete an event should reflect the prize region 9 ought to have been an assaultrifle required
    ( + )