Options

Facebook login

How do I log into Facebook to do extra club hunts? All was fine and then the other day I got a pop up requesting permission to post to Facebook. I hit the wrong button and now I can't do extra hunts anymore. I'm on iphone5.

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I have the same problem on my Ipad...
    Say What??
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bump. Glu? Any ideas?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Since I use android all I can do is render a guess. You say that you were fine until you selected wrong button so I think if you log into Facebook and change the permissions for dh 2014 app I think it would fix it. Idk, good luck!
  • Options
    Kyra how do you change permissions?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Go into settings on your iPhone. And find the FB icon under notifications. I think you just need to turn on notifications. That is what I did to be able to "like" and "comment" on club hunts.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Still not working for me...says FB will not allow login...
    Say What??
  • Options
    You could try and uninstall your FB app and then reinstall. That will probably reset your settings.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Go into settings on your iPhone. And find the FB icon under notifications. I think you just need to turn on notifications. That is what I did to be able to "like" and "comment" on club hunts.

You rock!!! Turned on and restarted the game and I'm back in business. Thank you thank you thank you
  • Options
    That's great you got it working.