Options

$1,000,000?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    ok, im just jealous because i barely have anything. i started playing on facebook, i didnt know players on androids got more benefits, more gold, more money, contract hunts. facebook players dont get any of that.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    ok, im just jealous because i barely have anything. i started playing on facebook, i didnt know players on androids got more benefits, more gold, more money, contract hunts. facebook players dont get any of that.

Then play on a different platform platform if you aren't happy with the game on Facebook. There are many players who play DH14 on multiple devices.

And your post doesn't make sense at all. The key to have a lot of money is to play the higher regions because they pay out the most money. And you don't get any more contract hunts on any device. Apple devices do have club hunts.

But you can earn a lot of gold on apple devices through Tapjoy.com. And on android devices you can share gold between games.

Let me know if I am wasting my time replying to you?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    start the game from the very beginning? i dont think i have it in me to do that..... :confused:
  • Options
    paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Im at 13 mill and nothimg more i can buy as ive only got sbout 30 in gold lol but i got all.the cash guns☺
  • Options
    robertreed381robertreed381 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think that it is a great app if you like to hunt