Options

Glitch found and no Region 11 using my IPad2

Hello I have just joined website forums but been playing Deer Hunter 2014 for some time on my IPad2. In saying that I have found 2 things that puzzle me. One is on Region 10 Hunting Series level 39/40 it indicates to kill 3 Blue Muskoxen with lung shots. I kill 2 and it shows lung shots were successfully completed but will only show 1/3. I tried 3 times with same result. Therefore leaving me stuck in Region 10. After further attempts I killed 4 with lung shots and allowed level 39/40 completed and moved me to the last level 40 of the hunting series. I completed level 40/40 in hopes to moving to Region 11 but nothing shows for such a region? Any one know why? I am just stuck to playing community hunts or tacking up more money. I sent a care ticket to Glu regarding the lung shot glitch but nothing regarding not being able to go to further Region after 10. Have not heard back from Glu re the glitch I am speak of regarding the lung shots? Any one know why no Region 11? Or is that the end of that version of Deer Hunter? I played this game app on my IPad2. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Region 11 has not been released yet. Glu already announced the next event. So that event should be out within a week.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    In regards to the muskoxen, you must kill blue muskoxen, you may have been killing normal oxen, not blue muskoxen.
  • Options
    bigbyte50bigbyte50 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nope it was the blue Muskoxen. It said only need 3 lung shots but would not show the two confirmed out of three I had confirmed hits so I could use a call to get through level if needed to. I Just lucked out to get 4 hits and got it to allow me to move on. However when I killed 4 with long shots it accepted it to clear level 39/40 and go on to 40/40 which I completed. So now waiting for Region 11 release to come out. I would of thought Glu would of had many other a Regions made up ahead of time as it did not take long to reach a Region 10. It had to be blue Muskoxen as that was the hunt and what animal they displayed to kill. I don't believe there was a mix of both but maybe you are right and I did not notice. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Patience...the updated regions come on a fairly regular schedule...patience.
    Say What??