Options

Finished zombie level 7 & got gun I already owned

RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
Has anyone else finished zombie level 7 and won the plisskin pistol? I had already bought it and fully equipped it, hoping I could use it on the zombie level on 9.

I sure would have rather own a way to buy the next gun for cash not gold

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I completed the region 7 zombie event and won the plisskin pistol.

To play the region 9 zombie event you need to use the headsman elite pistol. For completing that event you will win the region 10 assault rifle.

The zombie event came out before region 10 was released so it was nice winning the region 10 weapons before region 10 was released.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    If you purchase the headsman elite, and complete level9zombie hunt, you will be awarded the region 10 grantham oxford assault rifle. And use it to complete the region 9, kill zebras with assault rifle bounty.
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've already purchased the level 10 grant ham oxford, already fully loaded it, and finished quests in level 10, so I guess it won't be worth doing the level 9 zombie hunt. Guess I will just wait for level 11 or hidden #2.

Happy hunting everyone and thanks to everyone for posting things we love to know
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've found it very useful to review old forum boards to prevent wasting time and valuable gold.