Options

new region and animal suggestion wish list

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
I will start with my wish region of Patagonia, south america. Animals to kill would be as follows: predator hunt of orcas riding the waves along a beach. We have all seen them surfing waves and scooping up seals off the beach. Now I want to shoot them, predator hunt style, miss and they attack and scoop you like a seal. Other predator hunt for Patagonia is puma and jaguar. Deer hunt would be south Andean deer. Also guanacos (wild llamas), wild Patagonians horses (reskin the zebra). Bird hunts would be condor and bats. Finally onslaught hunts would include elephant seals on the beach as well as another with Magellanic penguins waddling along or flying through the waves.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'd like to see ejected brass cases and spent shells included in next update would add to the realism and atmosphere the game generates really would love to see the inclusion of shooting from a moving platform be it a moving pickup with shooting platform over cab or a zipline over a gorge or my favourite from a howdah on an elephants back
    ( + )
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I would like a city region where dangerous enraged animals have escaped for a circus. They are loose in the city. We must protect women and children from being savagely attacked. We must put the animals down. Elephants horses monkeys lions tigers bears etc. Also rabid dogs could be added to the mix.

As far as weapons goes we need exploding and flaming arrows. We need rocket and grenade launchers flame throwers poison darts nets to trap animals freeze ray death ray and stun guns.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The zoo escape hunt quite plausable in a city scape to suit the realism buffs out there I'd like a helicopter with sniper platform scenario picking off dangerous prey running amock in new york
    ( + )
  • Options
    The zoo escape hunt quite plausable in a city scape to suit the realism buffs out there I'd like a helicopter with sniper platform scenario picking off dangerous prey running amock in new york

Yeah brother.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Love the idea of shells ejecting from the gun. Had that thought myself.
  • Options
    Love the idea of shells ejecting from the gun. Had that thought myself.
    this doesn't excite me as much as flaming arrows, rocket and grenade launchers and a city region.