Options

Open Season

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I'm slowly dragging myself towards being able to afford it. I have around 400 gold bars after cleaning myself out spending 650 on the Cog instead of 91!

Yes, I remember that episode and your frustration. I am really sorry for you. But at least you have your Android device to progress when the iOS reaches the limit due to the golds shortage. I do not have even that option. When my iPad stops, I have no alternative to keep the ride.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm a little confused. iOS reaches what limit?
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Los wrote: »

Only a little? Lol
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Wonder what price region 10 glu will be when region 11 updates? Maybe 91..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Wonder what price region 10 glu will be when region 11 updates? Maybe 91..

Cog rifle I'm referring to
    ( + )
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Los wrote: »

By reaching the limit I mean that iOS users outside the US have a very limited capacity of getting gold bars (since they do not have access to the US ads and videos are available only from time to time). So if you have a small reserve of gold bars and any game (special event) requires weaponery that can be bought with gold bars only, you have reached your limit (because you cannot continue playing). Android users do not have that "limit" because they can use gold earned in other games (were it is awared in bigger amounts).
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    Yes, I remember that episode and your frustration. I am really sorry for you. But at least you have your Android device to progress when the iOS reaches the limit due to the golds shortage. I do not have even that option. When my iPad stops, I have no alternative to keep the ride.

Annoyingly, I was offered the Cog rifle for the 91 gold on my Android tablet, where the offer was rather hollow, as I already owned the R300! I do prefer playing on iOS, as the Android version suffers with crashing and freezing issues.

If anyone in the UK fancies trying the Android platform, I bought a Nexus 7 in Sainsburys for £150 and the offer is still going. I was playing on my phone, but it was too small!
  • Options
    Sounds good to me mobile phone screen hardly doe's dh2014 justice
    ( + )
  • Options
    Superb graphics, but the speakers are pretty weedy. Probably best with a Bluetooth speaker or headphones.
  • Options
    Right then, I've done it. Got enough gold to buy the Clayton shotgun. Question is now, do I buy it straight away at the current offer price, or do I wait and see if there is a one time offer to buy it during the event. Doing the second option means risking it going back up to over 600 again...
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Right then, I've done it. Got enough gold to buy the Clayton shotgun. Question is now, do I buy it straight away at the current offer price, or do I wait and see if there is a one time offer to buy it during the event. Doing the second option means risking it going back up to over 600 again...

That's a hard decision. There is no guarantee the Clayton shotgun will be the required weapon for the event. But sales usually do last a while. So the sale will probably still be around by the time the event gets released.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I'm gonna wait. There must be half a dozen Clayton weapons I don't own and it could require any one of them. I do want that gun, though!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I do think the Clayton force will be the required weapon. Mainly because we haven't had an event on region 10 yet. We have had events on most of the other regions already.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I agree, it wouldn't make sense to make people buy region 2 weapons, would it? Still not gonna chance it, though!

Only 24 hours to go, hopefully...
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I agree, it wouldn't make sense to make people buy region 2 weapons, would it? Still not gonna chance it, though!

Only 24 hours to go, hopefully...

Sometimes you MUST buy a water pistol IF you want to proceed with the region. It doesn't matter that logically you never would by it because you already own a real weapon that is many times more powerful. It is what t is.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    ^^^ Yep.....
    Facebook player