Options

Best region for neck shots?

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
I have completed all bounties except for neck shots, about halfway through that one, and use consumables which I have no intention of completing. Which region is best for neck shots? I keep getting head or lung which I don't need. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Why not use consumables? If you use the sports drinks the animals will be slower, thus enabling you to hit the neck easily...
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    The Boars in Hidden 1 and just about everything in Region 4...
    Say What??
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    I have completed all bounties except for neck shots, about halfway through that one, and use consumables which I have no intention of completing. Which region is best for neck shots? I keep getting head or lung which I don't need. Thanks!

Definitely Region 4. Endless series of 6/8 gnu, kudu and buffalo that run from left to right in a pretty lineal way. It's boring and repetitive but it is the only way. I am doing the same. Only 300 neck shots to complete all bounties (except the consumables one that I have no intention to do because the consumables that should be spent are worthier than the few golds that are awarded).
  • Options
    cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    I came today to ask the same question.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm staying in region nine for the hunter bucks. I've been hit neck shots on the shotgun hunts for moose and elk using my grantham oxford, shooting from the hip, ( 5-6 each time ) and dall sheep with my cog 22x scope, don't try hitting them behind the head, aim under the head at the fat part of the neck. Good luck!
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    On the moose and elk, I only go after the ones that move to the left side and wait for a side shot. The sheep, I only go after the ones on the top of the rocks.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Maybe next update could add giraffe would make neck bounty so much easier!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Maybe next update could add giraffe would make neck bounty so much easier!

L O L. :) funny