Options

what about a dinosaur hunt?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I think Glu will continue to update DH2014 until at least September. September is when Dh2014 was first released. But there has to be a time when this game isn't updated anymore and DH2015 comes out. Was there a DH 2013?

I did think it was strange that the open season event didn't award any region 11 weapons. That seamed liked the norm for event to win the next region weapons.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I think Glu will continue to update DH2014 until at least September. September is when Dh2014 was first released. But there has to be a time when this game isn't updated anymore and DH2015 comes out. Was there a DH 2013?

I did think it was strange that the open season event didn't award any region 11 weapons. That seamed liked the norm for event to win the next region weapons.

i think the predecessor of dh14 was dh reloaded...? don't recall there ever being a dh13 (by glu).

now that you mention it, right, no weapons won in open season where usually the events rewarded guns for next region... more signs d(eer)h14 could be replaced by d(ino)h15...
  • Options
    ...for ios: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/id839263141
    (link from the youtube video)

...what about android? couldn't find it in google play...
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The king is dead long live the king (kong)! Least you get to trial weapons before buying in dino hunter wonder when it rolls out? & theres an RPG I'm guessing dh2014 will cease to be updated level 73 in dh reloaded same five maps to play I'm level 90+ in dh2014 so thought this may have a bearing on future updates wasn't there mention of an update in a couple of weeks with dinosaurs in another thread I recall..
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    dinos looks great! and it is so very similar to dh14... like shep said I want my gold to transfer, I am on an Iphone as well
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I cant tell you how badly I am trying to fiqure out how to download the dino game, but I did notice a comment on the page...

"Good game but sucky motives

by Stevenz20
    The precursor game 'deer hunter' is great, you can do most areas through the game alone without having to spend money (through the adverts). This game however, you can't even get past the first stage without having to purchase gold coins. Dumb marketing"

sounds like it could be very frustrating
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Here it is... https://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile/posts/10152376091329604

Incidentally, the game you're all discussing is in beta right now. Worldwide launch isn't until this summer.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »

Incidentally, the game you're all discussing is in beta right now. Worldwide launch isn't until this summer.

Thanks for the info!

I just made a new zealand account, trying to download from itunes lol...
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    An now I am playing it!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    An now I am playing it!

i want an iphone...! ;)

can you bring the 'muldoon mamba' over to dh and use it to blast away some jackals...? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »
    i want an iphone...! ;)

can you bring the 'muldoon mamba' over to dh and use it to blast away some jackals...? :rolleyes:

haha, It is a nice perk to having an iPhone lol... I must say its disturbing having no hunter bucks on this game... Ill let you know when I cannot progress any further what i think of the game

~john
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    also since i just made this account, you are welcome to use it when im done, although i did link it to my email :( lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    yes! only 5 minute wait time :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I wanna go on the RPG!
    ( + )
  • Options
    can we please have diplodocus added to make neck shots easier or giraffe in dh 2014 @ least please

please.add diplodocus for neck shots or giraffe neck shot bounty taking me longest to complete
    ( + )
  • Options
    now I dont know how the ad system works, but i am using a new zealand account and getting plenty of videos while sitting here in the u.s. also when im done playing I am going to sign into my account and see if i can play again since the game is already downloaded

And yea the rpg is sweet, I shot it really close to me and thought I killed myself, but it got the final kill lol

you are required to test out the rpg for the first exotic mission, cause you have no money and need upgrades for any other mission

Also you get a second 1 time offer again for 10% off
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    got 35 videos in a row!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    yes its true... QbHRCiA.jpg
    That says "tail shot" also eye shots still exist i have gotten some

Sorry for the poor timing on the screenshot i am a noob at that lol, also I was in awe at this

hmm... i do have enough MmjyV2I.png
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Almost worth emigrating to nz for
    ( + )
  • Options
    @djradnad are you playing through FB with a New Zealand account? And is this just the beta version of dino hunter?
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    @djradnad are you playing through FB with a New Zealand account? And is this just the beta version of dino hunter?

I am just on my iphone, and its the first 2 regions, 10 exotic hunts, 30 hunting series, 5 trophy, the contracts... I havent unlocked the second region... you need map pieces to unlock it

All you have to do is make a new itunes account and put in new zealand address and phone number, verify email, then just log out of your account and into the new one on your phone and download
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    also I am upset cause i finished the 30 hunts but have only just killed the 2nd trophy, got a long way to go with upgrading
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I am just on my iphone, and its the first 2 regions, 10 exotic hunts, 30 hunting series, 5 trophy, the contracts... I havent unlocked the second region... you need map pieces to unlock it

All you have to do is make a new itunes account and put in new zealand address and phone number, verify email, then just log out of your account and into the new one on your phone and download

Seems like a lot of work. I will just wait until the summer when it gets released to the US.
  • Options
    just wanted to congratulate glu on this new game thats comming out!

It is fantastic, the trophy hunts are sweet, and a non lethal headshot dazes the dino, which is awesome
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Glu confirmed its beta version in an earlier thread I think
    ( + )
  • Options
    Glu confirmed its beta version in an earlier thread I think
    That is correct, but you essentially get to play 90 hunts plus 11 trophy and 30 exotic hunts (rpg is an exotic) and we'll there is a huge variety of Dino's and every weapon is kick *** it's a worth while beta, I'm having trouble sleeping cause I don't want to put it down
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bigger game = bigger guns sounds like a plan to me like the teaser youtube showing fully auto assault rifles finally!
    ( + )
  • Options
    We will have some more info on this within the next few weeks, actually. ;)
    is this likely to crossover to dh2014 or is this a reference to the possible summer launch of dino hunter deadly shores? I'm really hoping an event or hidden region based on lost world crops up in dh2014
    ( + )
  • Options
    full auto is great, the hunter bucks guns in the beta are burst, gold are full auto... ad yet I was given some kind of full auto weapon...
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Rub it in I'm still semi auto peew peew peew loved the dh reloaded thompson with drum mag even got muzzle rise causing shots to go skywards alway wondered why dh didn't have the full auto butvery much glad its returned for dino hunter!
    ( + )